Thread: Superbowl Hash?

Does anyone have the whole Super Bowl 38 verified hash?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    that kind of stuff is rarely on kazaa, im assuming u wanting the janet jackson nipple thing, its pretty gay, she has this flame star looking thing over it...IMO its as gay as paris hilton

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    No my question was for the WHOLE thing. Stick your assumption in your ass.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I wanna see how the anthem was sang
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by sausamyre@2 February 2004 - 21:48
    No my question was for the WHOLE thing. Stick your assumption in your ass.
    its not that outlandish that he would assume that based on the 50 million other threads asking to see janet&#39;s tit...
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    So I should assume since you know there are so many threads that you went looking for it, downloaded it and you are just a pervert? It wouldnt be that outlandish now would it?

And Ill also assume you are both idiots who cant read. The word "WHOLE" in no way signifies "PART". Maybe you and he should have assumed that since I can read, that I also know there were a few of those threads already, and that Im not as moronic as most of the people that you obviously associate with and therefor wouldnt start a new thread about an already posted topic ( which is ON THE SAME PAGE AS WERE IM POSTING&#33

You people that just ring in to shoot your mouth off piss me off, and this is the reason threads get out of control . If you dont have the hash, then move on simpleton, you got to much time on your hands. Dont waste mine thinking maybe someone actually posted an answer, just to read your nonsence. If I wanted a discussion, id have went to the lounge. Please dont clog up my thread.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    this is why we need a pr0n world, people who don&#39;t want to see jackson&#39;s nipple won&#39;t have to read it here, instead people who DO can head right on over to pron world.. get my drift?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    h1
    Cool your jets man.

It&#39;s on alt.binaries.multimedia now.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by sausamyre@3 February 2004 - 00:37
    So I should assume since you know there are so many threads that you went looking for it, downloaded it and you are just a pervert? It wouldnt be that outlandish now would it?

And Ill also assume you are both idiots who cant read. The word "WHOLE" in no way signifies "PART". Maybe you and he should have assumed that since I can read, that I also know there were a few of those threads already, and that Im not as moronic as most of the people that you obviously associate with and therefor wouldnt start a new thread about an already posted topic ( which is ON THE SAME PAGE AS WERE IM POSTING&#33

You people that just ring in to shoot your mouth off piss me off, and this is the reason threads get out of control . If you dont have the hash, then move on simpleton, you got to much time on your hands. Dont waste mine thinking maybe someone actually posted an answer, just to read your nonsence. If I wanted a discussion, id have went to the lounge. Please dont clog up my thread.
    damn.. calm down. I was just trying to explain. And btw, the first post was trying to help..
    signature removed, check the boardrules.