grappler baki
    or mars eye's
    poltergeist report
    gyver
    tekkaman
    adover 1

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by mr. nails+4 February 2004 - 05:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. nails @ 4 February 2004 - 05:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-boxofslavery@2 February 2004 - 22:30
    (in non .ogm form)
    why not? [/b][/quote]
    Because it kind of annoys me when I have to set up a player for a video, then set it up again for another one...and then no matter how I do it, the audio slips, or the subtitles fall off the page, or it just plain old won&#39;t play at all. I see the disadvantages as far outweighing the advantages....both for me and the majority. Plus it is MUCH harder to burn an .ogm file onto a DVD.

btw...i absolutely LOVE your name and avatar&#33;&#33;&#33; NIN is the reason I married my hubby&#33;&#33;&#33;

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@4 February 2004 - 00:09
    Cowboy Bebop
    I&#39;ve seen all of Bebop, and the movie (actually lucky enough to see it in theatres&#33;&#33;&#33
    Ever so sorry that I forgot to mention that. Congrats on what would have been possibly the best suggestion, had I not been a forgetful dunce&#33;&#33;&#33;

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by hondarvf400@4 February 2004 - 03:04
    judge
    dominion tank police
    crying freemen
    street fighter
    tekken
    serial experiments lain
    I&#39;ve seen Serial Experiments Lain...and quite frankly I only keep it around for trading purposes. It started off very interesting, but then went nowhere. The last episode was obviously a band-aid of the writers because they couldn&#39;t think of an ending. *spoiler* so they just reset everything??&#33;&#33;&#33; How lame.

You seem to be suggesting a lot of Shounen animes even tho I clearly enjoy Shoujou. Don&#39;t get me wrong...of course some Shounen is inescapably wonderful even in my girly lovey-dovey opinion&#33;&#33;&#33; but...street fighter? not exactly my cup of delicate tea.

Thanks for the suggestions tho. I&#39;ve plenty of Shounen loving tomadachi&#39;s to whom I will pass on these suggestions.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Keikan@4 February 2004 - 05:14
    No but you can download the love hina episodes from kazaa
    Thanks&#33;&#33;&#33; It is very nice to know they&#39;re on here already. I will definitely get started on that&#33;&#33; I see your name on these forums a lot, always with insightful, helpful, and kind information...so I know you can be trusted.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by ilw@4 February 2004 - 14:13
    Macross Zero (I think theres only 3 eps so far)

Hellsing

Berserk
    I&#39;ve seen but don&#39;t own Hellsing...forgot to say that. Sorry.
    I&#39;m definitely going to check out Macross Zero and Berserk thanks to your excellent descriptions&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;ve been meaning to check out Berserk for a while, but forgot. Thanks for reminding me of such a classic I&#39;d forgotten&#33;

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    1. Witch Hunter Robin
    2. Chrno Crusade
    3. Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex
    4. Ninja Scroll TV
    5. GUNGRAVE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Lupin III. the series is good, but the Lupin movie "Castle Of Cagliostro" is prolly the best place to start since most old school anime fans consider it to be a minor classic. Cowboy Bebop kinda has a similar flavor, attitude, whatever you wanna call it.

Urusei Yatsura, Excel Saga, and Kodomo no Omocha. i honestly dunno how to distinguish a shoujo anime (except for "romance" ones, i guess), but these are all comedy series that aren&#39;t especially violent or anything. you&#39;d prolly enjoy &#39;em since you like Ranma and Hale Nochi Guu.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    saint seiya
    gungrave
    samurai deeper kyo
    peace maker kurogane

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@8 February 2004 - 09:21
    Urusei Yatsura, ..... you&#39;d prolly enjoy &#39;em since you like Ranma and Hale Nochi Guu.
    Heh, actually a lot of ppl either like Ranma or Urusei Yatsura and not both. UY is quite an old (both are originally created by Rumiko Takahashi). I have seen all of ranma (just so you know, the anime doesn&#39;t give an ending, the manga goes on for quite a bit) and must say I liked season 1 the most, after that it got quite repetitive ^^

As for UY I haven&#39;t gotten all that far, have the first season, but I haven&#39;t been able to go through it ^^ But, UY really has all that Ranma has (kinda the same character types).
    ----

FLCL is a really nice one, should be fairly easy to find.
    Mahoromatic
    Noir
    Vampire Princess Miyu
    Ayashi no Ceres
    Mononoke Hime (Princess Mononoke)
    Vandread perhaps ^^
    Irresponsible Captain Tylor
    Azumanga Daioh

...to name a few.

edit:
    btw, if you want to search on kazaa try the link in the sig. guess I&#39;ll come around and update it one of these days...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast