Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate Yourself

SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    scimanal gets a 9 too
    i am touched, no reallt thanks, but i don't know... i like clocker have some horrible sins on our records...

Clocker i am sure it went to a better place... where it was not cold but a perfect ambient temperature of 25c never going up or down... never leaking... always geting over 20k on the 3dmark tests without haveing to oc any...

wow guys i wonder why you guys didn't pick up on his age...

I work on educating poeple with comps... i find that the more witty remarks they have to thow at you... (ok clocker you have a store of witty, smart relevant remarks that could fill the earth and then some...) the older they tend to be... personal expierience helps...

Calculus 2: B
    Statistics: A
    Spanish 2: A
    LOL 4.0 lol
    LMAO
    i try to maintian a 2.5... let alone a 4.0 lol Still happy for ya though very nice.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #122
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    I see a lot of you guys "battle it out" in here and I like the fact that you seem to have sorted it out by yourselves.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #123
    I see a lot of you guys "battle it out" in here and I like the fact that you seem to have sorted it out by yourselves.
    yes daddy said to go to bed and so we played rock paper sisors and we decided that clocker gets to play the NES for another 30 min. then we will go to bed...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #124
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by SciManAl@5 February 2004 - 22:39
    yes daddy said to go to bed and so we played rock paper sisors and we decided that clocker gets to play the NES for another 30 min. then we will go to bed...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #125

6. Software & Hardware   -   #126
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    congrats adamp2p. where do u live? cuz here, we got different courses. or maybe that becuz ur in college. hmmm......

i'm trying to keep a 5.0 to get a scholarship at some college.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #127
    Poster
    Originally posted by adamp2p@6 February 2004 - 03:26
    You too 4th gen...are you a comp. sci major like Lamsey?

There is a lot of money to be made in that field, but a hell of a lot of work to do to earn it (at least in the US). 

Okay sorry for diverting the discussion, I had to say hi to my friends for a min.
    I'm 'only' doing the Bachelor course, due to the fact I was doing chemistry major last year, but gave up. Still, the career prospects should be good if I stick in at it.

Can one of you guys please explain this "4.0 average" for a bemused outsider?

1000th post on this account :beerchug:

edit: 7002 posts in total now
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #128
    Cheers 4thGen!!!!

4.0 is the grade average.. 4.0=A so 4.0 solid means straight As...

I wish i had straight As, i qam currently however looking into certifacations...

9. Software & Hardware   -   #129
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    I'm currently pushing a 4.0 the last two semesters, only problem, my second semester in college I decided the alcohol and MJ were my best friends, and came out with a 1.3, so my career average has been suckin' wind. I've finally got it to 3.03; hopefully I can get it up to at least a 3.5, and keep it there.
    That one bad semester's really does stay with you, and haunt you the rest of your college span.

Not as bad as my buddy though, he enjoyed the parties with me that semester, and went on enjoying them for the next two semesters, and was booted out. Glad I at least had the good since to turn it around, so I didn't end up that way.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

10. Software & Hardware   -   #130
    Poster
    Originally posted by SciManAl@6 February 2004 - 04:38
    Cheers 4thGen!!!!

4.0 is the grade average.. 4.0=A so 4.0 solid means straight As...

I wish i had straight As, i qam currently however looking into certifacations...
    Ah, that makes some sense...
    If A=4 and B=3, C=2 etc then I got a 3 average for 5th year at High School (5 highers, physics (A (band 1 ), chemistry (B ), maths (B ), geography (B ), english (c ))
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast