Thread: Noob Question Plz Help

i just finished downloadin bring it on again off of BT and i have 2 bins and 2 cues i know how to burn them but they are 2 big for the discs .....is there any way i can turn them into movie files straight to my hard drive rather than a disc???

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    first off this is klite problems not bt or software

second get daemon tools and mount and enjoy

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Phatster@3 February 2004 - 09:50
    i just finished downloadin bring it on again off of BT and i have 2 bins and 2 cues i know how to burn them but they are 2 big for the discs .....is there any way i can turn them into movie files straight to my hard drive rather than a disc???
    well you don't, cause if you did you would now they will fit if you burn it the right way
    but if you just want to play it, grab videolan and you can play the bin

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    i did try to burn them in ther right way>< any way i tryed daemon tools thats not worked so i will give this video lan ago

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    ya if they are movies videolan is the best way, i read your post too fast and did not realize it was a movie, mushspl2&#39;s advice was on the money , videolan will do it for you

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    yea thx alot guys its working now its a little jumpy though but hey i can watch it like that lol thx again

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Phatster@3 February 2004 - 11:45
    yea thx alot guys its working now its a little jumpy though but hey i can watch it like that lol thx again
    emmm muchspl2 gets the credit here i goofed up big time

good job muchspl2

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Just to clarify, you probably can burn them, just make sure you select it as an image in Nero or other burning software you&#39;re using.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    muchspl2
    n/p MM think we all help when we can