Thread: Memphis Rap

i know yo all heard of Three Six Mafia from the M-town. well the new artist Lil Wyte has just released his first albulm, Doubt Me Now. that is the hottest albulm out right now so go and cop that sh**. just go to kazaa and type in lil wyte.

2. Music   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by lilpimp@3 March 2003 - 17:29
    i know yo all heard of Three Six Mafia from the M-town.
    Who?

3. Music   -   #3
    if you're not familiar with memphis's own Three Six Mafia, you probaly dont listen to rap. but if you do Lil Wyte is their new artist and his cd is bangin

4. Music   -   #4
    TRshady
    Ive heard of three six mafia but there not popular, so you cant blame fc. Well not in the uk anyway.

edit: and im a BIG fan of rap..... Shady Records will dominate!

5. Music   -   #5
    three six mafia is the crunkest group and shady records is crunk with their new artist 50 cent, but never will be better than three six mafia. just hear lil wyte shit and you think so too

6. Music   -   #6
    TRshady
    ha, your aiming high there
    Still, I will check out lil wyte.............

7. Music   -   #7
    What does crunk mean?

8. Music   -   #8
    TRshady
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@3 March 2003 - 23:20
    What does crunk mean?
    good,nang,heavy,sweet,the shit,gangsta,wicked, great,cool,bad (as in good),dark ...... its a positive description.

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by TRshady+4 March 2003 - 00:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TRshady @ 4 March 2003 - 00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dingoBaby@3 March 2003 - 23:20
    What does crunk mean?
    good,nang,heavy,sweet,the shit,gangsta,wicked, great,cool,bad (as in good),dark ...... its a positive description. [/b][/quote]
    B) whoa so what kind of rap does lil wyte spit B)

10. Music   -   #10
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Originally posted by lilpimp@3 March 2003 - 14:29
    i know yo all heard of Three Six Mafia from the M-town.&nbsp; well the new artist Lil Wyte has just released his first albulm, Doubt Me Now.&nbsp; that is the hottest albulm out right now so go and cop that sh**.&nbsp; just go to kazaa and type in lil wyte.
    I Have ALL Three 6 Mafia albums plus the new lil whyte&#39;s one

IM waiting for the unbreakables to come out, They said its going to be off the chian...