Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Washington D.c.

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Samurai@4 February 2004 - 08:54
    Firstly, watch your attitude. I'm not one of your brothers in the hood.

Manners, manners-

We are brothers on this board, guys.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Samurai@4 February 2004 - 13:54
    Firstly, watch your attitude. I'm not one of your brothers in the hood.

Secondly, are you suggesting everything in the news gets posted? 2 bombs went off in london last week but did I rush to post it? No. I think this 'World News & Events' thread is too overused. People are just copying and pasting every single news story.
    Firstly, I know you're not in the hood. You wouldn't make it. (and I ain't one o'yer "mates" either for that matter).

Second, I'm saying that this is the first post HERE of the topic. Most people here (besides you) considered it "World News(worthy)".

Because YOU heard about it on the day of, don't discount other members posting on the topic (a day later). This is not the BBC. I probably heard about it before any of you but did I post it ....no, someone else did.

Get a grip, Samurai from London.

Seriously, if you think World News and Events is overused PM admin about it.

He might start a poll.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Samurai,

I've heard that "Busyman" passes stool bigger than you on a daily basis. But that is just the word on the street.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12