Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Counting Posts...

lolol... dont cheat now and get all your friends to sign up and vote for you lol!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #102
    TRshady
    But then again, I'd dont think they'd be your friend for no reason. You would earn it, by being a good poster (if that makes sense).

BTW ....... stop following me

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #103
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+5 March 2003 - 16:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 5 March 2003 - 16:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ShareDaddy@5 March 2003 - 16:24
    I was out of the loop shall we say for a little while and just noticed that posts are not counting in the worlds. I missed something somewhere I am sure. What the heck is going on? I spend most if not all of my time in the movie section, so I guess 1245 is where I will stay.
    Post only count in the verifieds not in the discussions. [/b][/quote]
    Well that is good to know, most of mine are in the verifieds. I do like the movie world and all of the worlds, kind of cool.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #104
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ShareDaddy+5 March 2003 - 16:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ShareDaddy @ 5 March 2003 - 16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@5 March 2003 - 16:26
    <!--QuoteBegin--ShareDaddy
    @5 March 2003 - 16:24
    I was out of the loop shall we say for a little while and just noticed that posts are not counting in the worlds. I missed something somewhere I am sure. What the heck is going on? I spend most if not all of my time in the movie section, so I guess 1245 is where I will stay.

Post only count in the verifieds not in the discussions.
    Well that is good to know, most of mine are in the verifieds. I do like the movie world and all of the worlds, kind of cool. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah that is what a few of us kept pushing for and they finally gave in to us.

The MusicWorld is like a whole nother forum to me.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #105
    Poster
    If you look at the total number of topics and replies of the worlds, you&#39;ll see that the Musicworld is in 4th place out of 5.

This is the current worlds rank:

1- Movieworld
    2- Gamesworld
    3- Softwareworld
    4- Musicworld
    5- Hardwareworld

You better worry up in making the Musicworld more popular, FC&#33;

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #106
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DataMore@5 March 2003 - 16:50
    If you look at the total number of topics and replies of the worlds, you&#39;ll see that the Musicworld is in 4th place out of 5.

This is the current worlds rank:

1- Movieworld
    2- Gamesworld
    3- Softwareworld
    4- Musicworld
    5- Hardwareworld

You better worry up in making the Musicworld more popular, FC&#33;
    Ok.....send this topic to the lounge.....its on&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #107
    Poster
    I don&#39;t know which world should I choose to fight for&#33;

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #108
    TRshady
    The new worlds are cool but I think posts should count in hardware and software world because most of the posts are people who want help and if they did count it would encourage users to help them out, wouldn&#39;t it?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #109
    lol..... yes this is becoming a longue topic.... i agree hardware and software should count.... most things in hardware are like computer problems...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #110
    Poster
    Originally posted by Soul814@5 March 2003 - 23:30
    lol..... yes this is becoming a longue topic.... i agree hardware and software should count.... most things in hardware are like computer problems...
    This is however the K-Lite forum. Hardware really is something of a side issue. As it does not really relate to K-Lite, Sharing or P2P. I can only assume that admin and the mods decided to include it because there were obviously people who didn&#39;t know their arse from their elbow. There were also experienced knowledgable people who could help them.

I am more than happy to help with any hardware issue I can. However it really is peripheral to the main point of the board. i.e. file sharing, particularly using K-Lite.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast