Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Counting Posts...

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    "postcounthunter" - I love it jetje. Not neccessarily a spammer - could be useful information... I think this would describe Shinigami well (to name just one) - he posts a lot of helpful information, very little of which could be considered spam, but is still in pursuit of that almighty post count.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Spammers are in the minority here. People who have ridiculous post counts in Lounge without getting credit for them are the majority.

Again- I will get my "stars" no matter what, it isn't about that. It's about people knowing who posts, and me knowing that it counts, cause honestly guys? After seeing I had so many posts in Lounge and having no credit for them, I really don't want to post in Lounge all that much right now.

Maybe that was the idea, but all areas of this board are a part of the community.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    Well like I said, I would get my stars no matter what. I should now have my 5 stars and Board God status.

But if you add my other 291 posts, suddenly that 500 jumps to 791, and most of which were quality posts, therefore I think they should count.

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Woooo Hooooo!

I made it btw, the hard way too.

-SJ™

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    congrats SJ, we both got a new star within a few minutes of each other, just another 6 months to go for my next one if i go the same rate, to catch up to you.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Congratulations!

The SuperJude God.

Is this why you were so active in this thread?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    In this thread not really. I truly think my posts should count. I get active in spurts, in case nobody noticed that, though the lure of that extra star and Board God status could have been enticing I suppose.

Cheers stoi!

-SJ™

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    eh... i usually think it'd be better if forums didn't keep post counts & assign titles to members, at all. way too many boards are full of spammers and people who are egomaniacs about their titles.

luckily, i haven't really seen that kind of immaturity on the K-Lite board, at all. maybe i've been looking at the wrong sections of the board, tho.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Posts from any area should count. Each post represents a unique contribution to these boards. The new categories are getting lots of use, and it would be pointless to ignore that conversation. I'm actually a bit offended that I've offered to help in those forums, only to find that my posts are not worthy of being counted. --

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #49
    Poster
    I dont know if this a problem on the websites part, but I made about 4 replies today to topics in the lounge forum and my post count still remained the same, why?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #50
    Forum Star
    Posts only count outside the off-topic and worlds area.

edit: this is to prevent people from 'postwhoring' to gain more points.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast