Thread: Nero Video Burning Problems

Here's a question that will either be considered stupid, something that someone could only be figured out by sitting at my computer, OR all of the above. PLEASE let me preface this with while my birth certificate might say I'm 35, my tech knowledge is that of a 4 year old.

I use Nero and am able to burn perfect audio CD's. However, when I try burning video and playing on my DVD player (Panasonic DVD-L50) I have all kinds of trouble. Picture starts fine, then about 8 minutes in the video starts pixilating (proper term?) and the audio runs about 5 seconds behind. I've tried different burning speeds and the result is always the same. I'm believe I'm using quality CD's (Philips CD-R80. 48x. 700 MB) so any ideas on how to correct this? I'd love to watch movies on my TV instead of the computer.

Thanks a lot.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    I know how u feel ive had the same problem it could do with the possible brand of the CDs u have they may be a good brand but some CD players read other brands better also what is the max spped of ur burner?? mine was only 4x 24x when i had the problems since I got a 48x 24x 48x i havnt had any problems it caould be either of those 2 things

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Nero doesn't give the best results when encoding to VCD, so you maybe you could try a different program to encode the video and then just use Nero to burn it to CD. TMPGEnc is probably the best and simplest encoder out there. This page should tell you how to do it. You say you've tried different speeds of burning which is a good idea - I never burn VCDs at more than 4X.