Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fastest Time You Ever D/l A Movie?

Just curious since we all have different speed differences(for al sorts of differences). The shortest time it took me 2 d/l a movie was 2 1/2, it was "Can't Hardly Wait"...i consistently got over 100kb/s which was nice. The longest time for me 2 d/l a movie was 2 1/2 weeks! It was "Two can play that game"..i really wanted it..and prayed everyday for it 2 have a speed increase(Its in the verified hashes..if u want it). So what's yours?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    3 1/2 hours (LOTR extended), and 3 months (Pink Panther) but the latter record will be broken (3 1/2 months for another one already, if it ever finishes that is).

I just wished people would leave stuff in their shared folder when they discovered that it is rare (at least in their part of the network).

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    about 1 hour 45 minutes

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Fastest: The Ring i got down in just under 3 hours and Chicago, i thought the file had canceled its self till i looked in

the shared folder and saw it there

Longest: is National Security staring Martin Lawrence.....STILL HAVENT GOT IT ITS BEEN 2

WEEKS NOW AND I ONLY HAVE GOT ABOUT 20 MEG LEFT.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    II'm not sure of my quickest as on 56k so will be crap...but my longest is still on going...It's a rare English film and have been downloading it for 3 months now!!
    Have been on SN's from all over the world and have only picked up 8 sources in datview....and these sources wont share if i have the privacy patch on!!!!

Aghhhhhh...patience is a virtue they say but i cant see it that way..

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I don't really know how fast it went but with around the 100 kb/s it started and when I woke up the next morning it was finished. The longest one was about a week ( If it goes too slow I quit and start lokking for a faster one)

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I can download a full DVD-R in about 8 hours. That may seem like alot, but you have to remember the file is 4.5Gb. --

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Fastest time was for the 75 nimute Sopranos ep which I got on less that 1/2 hour. It was so fast I thought it had to be fake, and it wasn't.

Slowest was the 2 weeks I waited to get Boondock Saints, but it was well worth the wait.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Fastest I ever downloaded was not a movie, but an episode of friends which took less than 10 minutes for 250MB file. The fastest I ever downloaded a movie was about 1 1/2 hours, for the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail, around 700MB. Remember that night Jude?

The longest it ever took me to get a movie (well again not a movie but a tv episode) was an episode of CSI, season 2 episode 21 to be exact. It took me three months to get the darn thing, and I was jumping for joy when it finally finished.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I recently downloaded a movie ~700MB in around 45mins.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast