Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The End Of Th World

Poster
    Originally posted by tilen76+5 February 2004 - 01:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tilen76 @ 5 February 2004 - 01:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@5 February 2004 - 01:37
    Originally posted by tilen76@5 February 2004 - 01:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-DivineBeingX
    @5 February 2004 - 01:26
    i bet you didnt understand nothing because your to narrowminded

What part didn&#39;t you understand?

Maybe we could help you.

maybe your on crack maybe the rehab can help you
    I suggest you try it then.
    It might help you, eventhough I seriously doubt it. [/b][/quote]
    how would you know it might help me? you must have done it if you know it might help me and you didnt denie the fact that i said you smoke crack , now thats some funny stuff

2. Lounge   -   #32
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    The only crack I have heard of is a butt crack and you come very close to it.

Seriously, don&#39;t do drugs, seems like they don&#39;t do you any good.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    are you a girl or boy, i hope a girl but mostly not likely on this board and yes drugs are bad commen sense tells you that

4. Lounge   -   #34
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@5 February 2004 - 01:50
    are you a girl or boy, i hope a girl but mostly not likely on this board and yes drugs are bad commen sense tells you that
    Does that mean you have no common sense then?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX+5 February 2004 - 01:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DivineBeingX @ 5 February 2004 - 01:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-evildon@5 February 2004 - 01:23
    I think it will end in June 2012...or at least end as we know it..

This is more mystical then anything else...but the Incan and mayan calendards both end that same day and year I believe the aztech calendar does to..also the Hopi oral tradition says that we will enter the 4th?age around then...

Also the I-ching ends then also...
    so your saying beacause all these dates match up thats when its going to end? [/b][/quote]
    they were the first civilizations to have such an accurate calender that they can still be used today..they were much more accurate then what the europeans came up with afterwards..the plotted the movement of the planets and the solar system before medieval europe even knew the earth was round..and all there calendars end the same day....according to what littel we can learn their numeroligist/scientists believed/knew? that the world would end then..and taken with the fact that the other calenders end the same day as well as the chinese I-ching..makes one pause...espcially since their was no contact between them

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by evildon+5 February 2004 - 01:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (evildon @ 5 February 2004 - 01:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@5 February 2004 - 01:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-evildon
    @5 February 2004 - 01:23
    I think it will end in June 2012...or at least end as we know it..

This is more mystical then anything else...but the Incan and mayan calendards both end that same day and year I believe the aztech calendar does to..also the Hopi oral tradition says that we will enter the 4th?age around then...

Also the I-ching ends then also...

so your saying beacause all these dates match up thats when its going to end?
    they were the first civilizations to have such an accurate calender that they can still be used today..they were much more accurate then what the europeans came up with afterwards..the plotted the movement of the planets and the solar system before medieval europe even knew the earth was round..and all there calendars end the same day....according to what littel we can learn their numeroligist/scientists believed/knew? that the world would end then..and taken with the fact that the other calenders end the same day as well as the chinese I-ching..makes one pause...espcially since their was no contact between them [/b][/quote]
    so what would be the extact date not in this form but Eurporean time? :helpsmile:

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Nova on PBS did a special on it it translates to June 12th 2012 on the grgorian..georgian? calender...

also a mystic named Gayce claimed the world would end in 2012 back in the fifties? something like that i believe...

8. Lounge   -   #38
    the hopi indians believed that there are 5 "ages" or "wheels" that turn and we are in the third age or wheel....they believe that when the new age begins..then the world just ends as we know it..Some great change takes place...magic works..or stops working...asteroids hit the earth..alien invasion...something like that...

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by evildon@5 February 2004 - 02:03
    Nova on PBS did a special on it it translates to June 12th 2012 on the grgorian..georgian? calender...

also a mystic named Gayce claimed the world would end in 2012 back in the fifties? something like that i believe...
    whoa 8 yrs of partying is on the way then praying time

10. Lounge   -   #40
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX+5 February 2004 - 02:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DivineBeingX @ 5 February 2004 - 02:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-evildon@5 February 2004 - 02:03

whoa 8 yrs of partying is on the way then praying time [/b][/quote]
    I would pray for you, but ...

... I&#39;m not religious and it&#39;s too late anyway.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast