Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The End Of Th World

it was really a good special wish I had taped it....all my fiends and I talk about it and what kinda plans we should make....I always try to look and try to think what the cause is gonna be..asteroid..whatever...

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    When: A few billion years later.
    Where: In the solar system.
    How: The sun will burn out, and all source of heat and energy will be gone.
    Why: Because every star that has a beginning, has an end.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by tilen76+5 February 2004 - 02:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tilen76 &#064; 5 February 2004 - 02:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@5 February 2004 - 02:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-evildon
    @5 February 2004 - 02:03
    Nova on PBS did a special on it it translates to June 12th 2012 on the grgorian..georgian? calender...

also a mystic named Gayce claimed the world would end in 2012 back in the fifties? something like that i believe...

whoa 8 yrs of partying is on the way then praying time
    I would pray for you, but ...

... I&#39;m not religious and it&#39;s too late anyway.---------HUSh PUPPY

it was really a good special wish I had taped it....all my fiends and I talk about it and what kinda plans we should make....I always try to look and try to think what the cause is gonna be..asteroid..whatever

[/b][/quote]
    h
    so the aliens are the cause of the human death? thats exactly what my theory was too what a a good finding

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@5 February 2004 - 02:17
    kind of deep and strong thinking, that sound realistic but dont you think we will have the technology to substain life on Earth or another plantet the way the technology is today, just think how the human race technology will be in a billlion years......... we wouldnt even need the sun

5. Lounge   -   #45
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Hush puppy?&#33;
    Get back to me when you reach puberty.

@KrackHead2k: finally someone with some sense.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Poster
    Originally posted by tilen76@5 February 2004 - 02:21
    Hush puppy?&#33;
    Get back to me when you reach puberty.

@KrackHead2k: finally someone with some sense.
    like i said hush puppy

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX+4 February 2004 - 18:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DivineBeingX @ 4 February 2004 - 18:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k@5 February 2004 - 02:17
    kind of deep and strong thinking, that sound realistic but dont you think we will have the technology to substain life on Earth or another plantet the way the technology is today, just think how the human race technology will be in a billlion years......... we wouldnt even need the sun [/b][/quote]
    Hmmm... you know what... I&#39;ve never thought about that.

@tilen76
    I think I&#39;m the only person to give a serious answer.
    But then again I didn&#39;t read the entire thread.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k+5 February 2004 - 02:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrackHead2k @ 5 February 2004 - 02:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@4 February 2004 - 18:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k
    @5 February 2004 - 02:17

kind of deep and strong thinking, that sound realistic but dont you think we will have the technology to substain life on Earth or another plantet the way the technology is today, just think how the human race technology will be in a billlion years......... we wouldnt even need the sun
    Hmmm... you know what... I&#39;ve never thought about that.

@tilen76
    I think I&#39;m the only person to give a serious answer.
    But then again I didn&#39;t read the entire thread. [/b][/quote]
    yea i love shocking Mods with ideas of minds

btw you only read the serious threads

9. Lounge   -   #49
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX+5 February 2004 - 02:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DivineBeingX @ 5 February 2004 - 02:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k@5 February 2004 - 02:17
    kind of deep and strong thinking, that sound realistic but dont you think we will have the technology to substain life on Earth or another plantet the way the technology is today, just think how the human race technology will be in a billlion years......... we wouldnt even need the sun [/b][/quote]
    Now all of a sudden you&#39;re promising us billion of years? Few minutes ago you said we only have 8 years left.

But still, just a techical question. How would you substitute the energy that we get from the sun now when it will die? Not that it matters, cause we would end up sucked by its gravity anway.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Poster
    Originally posted by tilen76+5 February 2004 - 02:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tilen76 &#064; 5 February 2004 - 02:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@5 February 2004 - 02:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k
    @5 February 2004 - 02:17

Now all of a sudden you&#39;re promising us billion of years? Few minutes ago you said we only have 8 years left.

But still, just a techical question. How would you substitute the energy that we get from the sun now when it will die? Not that it matters, cause we would end up sucked by its gravity anway. [/b][/quote]
    actually if you would read the whole thread and quit jumping to conclusion you would learn something evildon said that by the way.

Second question of yours................let the people in the future figure that out because the human race have a billion yrs to figure that out accorrding to Krackhead2k3 Statics of how life would end.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast