Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Burning A Movie To A Cd

Nero that seems good... sleep and school... intresting combination... well for me... its sleep and sleep in school.... shhh... teachers wont catch me lol... bytehway yes nero is good... even tho i don't use it... lol

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Ok... I've used Nero before on my old computer to burn music CDs. I am trying to burn onto a regular CD-R. I was curious though, the CD-R sthat were given to me to burn this movie on to are Maxell, but they also have Music 80 on them. Does this make a difference? I still will use the DVD burner on my machine (the top one) correct? Ugh! Please try not to laugh!...I know it's hard! ha!

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    odiesmom Posted on 5 March 2003 - 04:13
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok... I've used Nero before on my old computer to burn music CDs. I am trying to burn onto a regular CD-R. I was curious though, the CD-R sthat were given to me to burn this movie on to are Maxell, but they also have Music 80 on them. Does this make a difference? I still will use the DVD burner on my machine (the top one) correct? Ugh! Please try not to laugh!...I know it's hard! ha! 
    I don't think this matters it sounds like a music cd-r disc (more confusion) This is just a different disc for home stereo cd burners there more expensive but my dad uses them to put files on, in his pc when he runs out of regular cd's.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Yep, its the top one alright! What accat13 is also true.
    Open up Nero and burn as data. Do what I said above and hopefully you'll have your avi's on those discs.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Great advice Shinigami I was going to suggest nero or easy cd also... I think this will solve the ladies problems

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    ok..I'll be back! You guys are too sweet! (even though I DID notice someone was laughing&#33

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Laughing? accat13's avatar is laughing
    ~hope it works for you now~
    o

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Woo Hoo! It worked! Geeze, it seemed TOO simple! Thanks again for your help and also for being sooo patient guys! Also.....I forgive ya for laughing (and I don't blame ya&#33

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Congradulations enjoy ...

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    w00t! Congrats!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast