Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K Lite Getting Worse By The Day

today and yesterday and the week before ive seen a massive drop in users online at the moment theres only 2.5 millions users online, what the hells going on

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Most are moving to better programs like overnet and bittorent basicly because Sharman networks has failed to implement any kind of proper error correction and file hashing.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    is the rate of users affecting your current downloads?

i think not!

you arent doenloading from all of the users anyway so wot does it matter how many are on
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    muchspl2
    wake up and smell the other P2P's
    don't e a fool and cling to a dying app

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    there are more than 3.000.000 users online now so don't say that k-lite is dying.
    Everything I wanted to download has sources and is donwloading at good speed.

I just downloaded 4 movies in no more than 2 days!
    K-lite is still as good as it was...and I don't think it will change any time soon.
    And if you're smart enough to use verifieds fort the stuff you want to download you don't have to worry about fake files.
    Ofcourse,if you want to download music,don't use k-lite but use soulseek instead...you'll find everything on there.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by muchspl2@5 February 2004 - 17:24
    wake up and smell the other P2P's
    don't e a fool and cling to a dying app
    what other p2p client( s ) do u suggest

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    overnet seemed ok for downloading music but i only downloaded 3 files off it so i wouldnt know what its really like and bit torrent doesnt seem to want to connect to peers for me so thats out the window

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by ~FunK_mOb~@5 February 2004 - 16:37
    there are more than 3.000.000 users online now so don't say that k-lite is dying.

I just downloaded 4 movies in no more than 2 days!
    K-lite is still as good as it was...and I don't think it will change any time soon.
    And if you're smart enough to use verifieds fort the stuff you want to download you don't have to worry about fake files.
    Ofcourse,if you want to download music,don't use k-lite but use soulseek instead...you'll find everything on there.
    i totally agree

people like muchspl2 are just going along with rumours

k-lite is as strong as ever
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by Azzz+5 February 2004 - 23:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 5 February 2004 - 23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-~FunK_mOb~@5 February 2004 - 16:37
    there are more than 3.000.000 users online now so don&#39;t say that k-lite is dying.

I just downloaded 4 movies in no more than 2 days&#33;
    K-lite is still as good as it was...and I don&#39;t think it will change any time soon.
    And if you&#39;re smart enough to use verifieds fort the stuff you want to download you don&#39;t have to worry about fake files.
    Ofcourse,if you want to download music,don&#39;t use k-lite but use soulseek instead...you&#39;ll find everything on there.
    i totally agree

people like muchspl2 are just going along with rumours

k-lite is as strong as ever [/b][/quote]
    Kazaa is crap, full of fakes and no error correction...

People who download movies of kazaa and want to convert them usally find they have errors And cd images are a no..no...

Music files are a total joke...

Files are slow to spread due to a lack of partial file sharing.

The creation of new kazaa lites only supports sharmans networks as the users of kazaa lite tend to supply most of the new releases which in turn keeps the users of the original spy ridden client on the network.

The sentalmentality is only supporting sharman networks noone else, it&#39;s time to move on...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    muchspl2
    newsgorups/irc/emule/bittorrent
    http://www.slyck.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast