2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    imported_uncle_cracker
    Originally posted by Evil Gemini@5 February 2004 - 16:10
    Can someone please tell me how to find my Host IP ? :helpsmile:
    win98: start - run - winipcfg

w2k/xp: start - run - cmd ... then type ipconfig /all

cu

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Local IP ? or router's IP? or the ip where your website is hosted? I am asking too many questions
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by I.am@5 February 2004 - 15:29
    Local IP ? or router&#39;s IP? or the ip where your website is hosted? I am asking too many questions
    Maybe because the question was so vauge.

Host? Which host

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by shn+5 February 2004 - 22:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn &#064; 5 February 2004 - 22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-I.am@5 February 2004 - 15:29
    Local IP ? or router&#39;s IP? or the ip where your website is hosted?&nbsp; I am asking too many questions
    Maybe because the question was so vauge.

Host? Which host [/b][/quote]
    Sorry guys.

On my ADSL router, i need to open a few ports and this is the screen i have to configure. (i asked this before but was a little afraid to try it)

I did what uncle_cracker said, but it didnt mention anything about the host ip.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Opening ports just go on your localhost and it should give you the config page. I cant see an image coz it has exceeded the bandwidth. You can attach the image here as well to give us a clear idea.

For local IP like someone already mentioned
    Start > Run > cmd > ipconfig /all

For your router&#39;s IP
    http://www.whatismyipaddress.com/

I cant see the image so cant tell more.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    OK, sorry i just signed up for a free uploadit account

BTW, the attachment for the board isnt their anymore