View Poll Results: Have you ever thought about leaving the Forum, and why ?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

36 66.67%
  • no

18 33.33%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Thought About..

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yes. I have left for a short term a couple of times. Mainly because there are too many 'bullies' in the forum. I would include a couple of mods in that statement.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@5 February 2004 - 22:10
    I voted yes!

I have thought about it a few times, mainly after certain arguments, and some different views and once I nearly left for the good of a friend

I'm not going to go into detail cos I'm not a snitch

Jonno B)
    instead of goin in a huff why didnt you just ignore the person, its easy enough to do
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by bigboab@5 February 2004 - 22:13
    Yes. I have left for a short term a couple of times. Mainly because there are too many 'bullies' in the forum. I would include a couple of mods in that statement.
    was it the ones we discussed earlier

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Azzz@5 February 2004 - 23:13

instead of goin in a huff why didnt you just ignore the person, its easy enough to do
    Because on a couple of ocassions it was'nt 1 person, and on the other it was after quite a lot of shit and I had had enough, I only stayed because my friends wanted me to

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+5 February 2004 - 22:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 5 February 2004 - 22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@5 February 2004 - 23:13

instead of goin in a huff why didnt you just ignore the person, its easy enough to do&nbsp;
    Because on a couple of ocassions it was&#39;nt 1 person, and on the other it was after quite a lot of shit and I had had enough, I only stayed because my friends wanted me to

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    give me the gossip, who was it

6. Lounge   -   #16
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Azzz+5 February 2004 - 23:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 5 February 2004 - 23:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@5 February 2004 - 22:13
    Yes. I have left for a short term a couple of times. Mainly because there are too many &#39;bullies&#39; in the forum. I would include a couple of mods in that statement.
    was it the ones we discussed earlier [/b][/quote]
    No it was nothing to do with what we were discussing. This was other incidents concerning other members. My incidents have been well documented.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    I wouldn&#39;t leave as such, though I have thought of not visiting. I see the two as being a different frame of mind.

On one occasion I didn&#39;t visit for a week or so. There was a very specific and private reason, something someone printed. It is almost certainly not who or what most people would assume. A couple of people here know the reason.

I also sometimes get a bit fed up with the trolling and with people taking entirely entrenched positions. Not even considering the views of others or becoming involved in discussions. Just posting the same things over and over. To me this is even less attractive when the person takes a position which is similar to mine.

I have come to see that for what it is and for the most part just ignore it now. I am aware that I have upset some people here by my own posts, so it would be churlish for me to get overly precious about it.

I have been annoyed by groups of people gathering together no matter what the subject and hunting in packs. Again I now see that for what it is and can pretty much just ignore it.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I never thought about "leaving".
    I have thought about not posting as much because in the scheme of things this is no big part of my life and there ARE much better things to do.
    This forum actually gets me in the mood for writing my screenplays.
    I also think this forum as another way to have fun and maybe learn something sometimes.

I really think for some members take this forum wayyyyyy to seriously. I&#39;m not saying putting a is taking something too serious but I can tell that some members actually get their feelings hurt on here (and they seem to be grown ass men) . If my forum buddies hobbes or j2k4 told me to fuck off, it would be rather dissapointing but then I&#39;d go "Oh well fuck you too&#33;&#33;&#33;".....and life goes on.....

Get a grip, no one REALLY knows you and this forum is not the last bastion between you and insanity (hopefully).

I recommend anyone hurt by this forum to go out and GET A LIFE then come back each time you feel better.

Love ya (well no not really)
    Thanks for coming.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #19
    I left for about a yr I think...
    Then came an&#39; regged a nick finally.
    LOLERS
    I 1st came durin the hole argument in January. Came in to see what up and saw falling apart and evyrione yelling.
    So me left and came back (finally regged) in December, me thinks?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    BANNED
    Yes - Problems with kids in the forum, as well as some corrupt (or just non-impartial) mods

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast