Thread: Best Speed Setting?

I just put Shareaza back on my pc, formatted hdd. Before i did that though, i was usually gettting a total of 200-300 KB/s for d/ls. But on all my files now, they always say Pending. They have 30+ sources but it still wont dl. I wish i could member my advanced settings for it. I think that they removed some of the Advanced settings choices from the version I had on the newer one.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Were you using Shareaza v1.8.10.4 before? I stop using the newer v1.8.10.8 cause I couldn't download anything.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    muchspl2
    n/m

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by chibchacan@6 February 2004 - 07:55
    Were you using Shareaza v1.8.10.4 before? I stop using the newer v1.8.10.8 cause I couldn't download anything.
    I got higher speed with the new version:v1.8.10.8 (results may vary) depending on which emokey server u connect to.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Yea, im using a newer version. I think i had 1.8

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@5 February 2004 - 23:58
    I just put Shareaza back on my pc, formatted hdd. Before i did that though, i was usually gettting a total of 200-300 KB/s for d/ls.
    200-300 KB/s??? Wow&#33; Although my ADSL connection does not permit speeds higher than 50 KB/s, I have NEVER d/led at double digits speeds in Raza... In fact, I usually get 4-5 KB/s... This has happened with all the version I&#39;ve used till now... It is totally frustrating&#33;

The only reason I keep using Raza is its vast availability of files (far better than any other network I&#39;ve used), and the quality of files. But its speed has totally disappointed me. So hearing that people get triple-digit speeds (or even high double-digit ones), makes me wonder if I do somethg wrong. (And BTW, I am NOT behind a firewall&#33; B)

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Yea, my computer used to go hella fukin slow cause of the speeds i was getting. But then again I am running a 667 mhz intel. B)

EDIT: I tested my connection at dslreports and my d/l speed was 3.5 MB/s

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    sharpsh00ter
    singa i dont think it was 3.5 MB (MEGABYTES) per second... more like megabits which is spelled Mb. Remember MB = megabytes and Mb = megabits. 8 bits to a byte, and all that, i hope you know.