Thread: Music File Scam @ Suprnova

Warning to EVERYONE: music file SCAM at Suprnova.org.

The following music file series in Suprnova.org are a scam. If you can figure out the password (which is www.bit-torrent.de), the over 200 MB files open up to only one mp3 file. Don't waste your bandwidth.

20 Years On MTV: from 1981 - 2000, 5 CDs in all. Don't download any of these CDs or you are wasting your bandwidth.

Suprnova doesn't even have a complaint email to complain to so these files will still be up. I am afraid that many of you will continue to be scammed by the blasted music industry.

WARNING: MUSIC FILE SCAM AT SUPRNOVA.ORG.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    How long is the mp3 file contained within them?
    Can you provide any more details please?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    The bit rate of the one and only song in each of CD1 and CD4 are 128kbps. Thus, each song is about 4mb. (The songs are actually Don't Speak by No Doubt and People are People by Depeche Mode.)

I am now downloading another group of MP3 under the Miscellaneous section of Music. The group is Billboard Top100: from 1970 to 1989. I found 1990 in another section I don't remember where. I wonder if this series is any good since I just found a SCAM above. Does anyone know of any other scam?

:helpsmile:

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Why dont ya go post this at Suprnova Forums instead?..Im sure a lot of people there will be interested

http://suprnovaforums.com/index.php?act=Se...ult_type=topics

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Thanks for suggestion, I just did. Funny thing is that I found a post by someone requesting for the password. Someone else posted the password, but did not even mention that the files are SPAM. Is it me that is a moron for not knowing how to opening up a compressed file or is it that that the responder is in such a hurry as to not have the time to even mention that the file is a SPAM. Anyway, it is too bad that there is no way to pull these spam files off of the site so no one else will be spammed.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Hi,

Thanks for the warning,
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Retired
    is it not an albumwrap??

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Perhaps this is a stupid question, but what else is contained in the RAR-files???

Because you say the total download is over 200 MB and there are only two songs of 4 mb each in the RAR files. So what is taking up all the other 192+ mb???

Perhaps you are doing something wrong here instead of the files being a scam.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Opps Damn I hate to admit that it is my mistake. My Winace is associated with RAR files. But for some reason Winace doesn&#39;t open RAR archives properly. It only opens the first subfolder instead of all of them. I just found this out by using WinRAR instead of Winace on a different file, but I think this is also the case with the file in question. Opps number two, I deleted the damn file, and I can&#39;t get it back. I tried recovery software but it doesn&#39;t find it. Oh well. Win some lose some, but this is one learning experience.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by PleaseShare@6 February 2004 - 08:05
    I am now downloading another group of MP3 under the Miscellaneous section of Music. The group is Billboard Top100: from 1970 to 1989. I found 1990 in another section I don&#39;t remember where. I wonder if this series is any good since I just found a SCAM above. Does anyone know of any other scam?

:helpsmile:
    that series is good... dl them myself