Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adobe Photoshop Tutorials

thats a nice list the flash mx will come in handy for me

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    awesome tutorials! thank you. now it's time to get my photoshop on. https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image...es/biggrin.gif

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    filter2010's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    good job thanks
    and if you find 3dmax tutorials please post it too

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    Sin4pz's Avatar Poster
    Already made a big difference in my PS skills. Never enough
    time though. Thanks for the links.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    Thansk for this list maybe i can finaly create some stuf for maps i made for games

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    Poster
    Wow, I wish I had found this thread a few weeks ago I really needed. Thanks for the info there are some really good sites listed.

Does anyone have any good Dreamweaver sites other than the ones here that touch on it?

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ive just started messing about with photoshop yesterday.

but for 1 reason or another i cant follow books, they just get boring or dont go in the order i want them to.

so i downloaded the Photoshop Topsecret 5 DVDs set from NG. and i have already created 3 things that i never thought i would do in a million years, never mind in just over 24 hours.

so if your like me, and reading pages upon pages of text bores you (i can read fiction books fine, tech ebooks bore the hell out of me within 5 minutes) then i definately suggest you get those DVDs.

you would think by the title, Top Secret, it would be advanced skills, and in a way it is, but it doesnt just presume you know most things already. It starts right at the beginning of the project and goes all the way to the end.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    Papps78's Avatar .. BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    This is the best entry at Photoshop Road Map, it's great if you are new to ps, and want to put a nice font onto an image..

I've used it a few times..

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    wdl71
    I had to do some looking around because I could not find the rar password. The one that I found that works for the Image Restoration is: namdatviet. There are other VTC tutorial links in this thread but I have to find the correct forum to post them (Internet, PHP, Vista, InDesign, etc). If anyone is interested in it let me know and I can give it (new to forum-let me know where to post -I also have a 28800 connect so not downloading but a few). Thanx for info.

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #20
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I really like to Photoshop and some of the tutorials were helpful and learned new skills.

Thanks man

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast