Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Long Will Kazaa/klite Survive?

Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    i was just curious as 2 y so many ppl r continueing 2 update kazaa?

as from what ive seen(but i could b wrong)there r probably weekly updates to, what r now, several different types of kazaas. however, fasttrack is losing files more and more and also, willing 2 share users, every week. do u think the more u update kazaa, the longer u can hold off its inevidable demise?

dont get me wrong, i am thankful 4 every1s hard work but i just dont c the point anymore, maybe ive just lost faith ps: who agrees w/ me that this looks more like ppl taking shrooms more then it looks like the emoticons are gossiping lol
    tYiA

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I don't know man. I take different parts of a few version to make one of my own, but that's for me. As for P2P, I'm using BitTorrent more than anything. But I turn K-Lite on to share what I downloaded from BT. But K-Lite 2.6 RC 13 is actually a big improvement, and I find a lot of files with it, when I can't find something on BT.

What version are you using? Couild be your version. The new one can connect to more even though 2.4.3 isn't affected all that much. As for K-Lite dying, that's still near impossible. Too many people still use it.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    I agree with Xero. K-Lite is still the most popular file sharing app.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Bowen747x@6 February 2004 - 20:15
    i was just curious as 2 y so many ppl r continueing 2 update kazaa?

as from what ive seen(but i could b wrong)there r probably weekly updates to, what r now, several different types of kazaas. however, fasttrack is losing files more and more and also, willing 2 share users, every week. do u think the more u update kazaa, the longer u can hold off its inevidable demise?

dont get me wrong, i am thankful 4 every1s hard work but i just dont c the point anymore, maybe ive just lost faith ps: who agrees w/ me that this looks more like ppl taking shrooms more then it looks like the emoticons are gossiping lol
    You don&#39;t need to update - the best working version K-Lite is based on is:
    K++ 2.4.3 get it on oldversions.com or oldversion.com

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    kazaa will die slowly, to much fake files

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    muchspl2
    28:06:42:12

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by muchspl2@11 February 2004 - 00:00
    28:06:42:12
    that is when the world will end
    m@il

number of keystrokes since 14/07/04:

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    muchspl2
    I keep getting those mixed up

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    i dont think its going to last that long anymore , evrybody semms to be using BT and emule/overnet , i really dont use it anymore , cant find what i want .

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    every sharing app .. got its own ppl who love it and will keep it going .. so dont think it will just die that easily

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast