Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: K_lite 2.6

Kazaa Lite v2.6 also does NOT work on Windows XP SP2 Beta 1... ALL the older versions do work perfectly.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    if it aint broke dont fix it.

i'm still using one of the ones between 2.0-2.4,, don't remember, can't be arsed to check.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    which XP version do you guys have, dang it i have such a shitty comp.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by bogaaa@8 February 2004 - 03:57
    I agree 2.6 sucks ass, It has only bugs nothing ever works the look is bad
    its got popups all over it and it causes buffer overruns all the time.
    my advise: get K++ 2.44 (not 2.43) and stop the 2.6 project (it just aint hapening)
    2.6 will eventually be your only option due to the fact that in accordance with Shermans' statment non 2.6 will not connect to 2.6 based SuperNodes.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    Works fine for me and there's no ads or anything. I get thousands of results and my downloads go really fast...

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox+9 February 2004 - 00:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Autumn Fox @ 9 February 2004 - 00:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bogaaa@8 February 2004 - 03:57
    I agree 2.6 sucks ass, It has only bugs nothing ever works the look is bad
    its got popups all over it and it causes buffer overruns all the time.
    my advise: get K++ 2.44 (not 2.43) and stop the 2.6 project (it just aint hapening)
    2.6 will eventually be your only option due to the fact that in accordance with Shermans&#39; statment non 2.6 will not connect to 2.6 based SuperNodes. [/b][/quote]
    Allready happend 2.43 doesnt work anymore
    read this topic by yours trully

(Forgive my bad english)

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by stupidguy@9 February 2004 - 00:58
    Works fine for me and there&#39;s no ads or anything. I get thousands of results and my downloads go really fast...
    Now Now dont lie to us

(Forgive my bad english)

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by bogaaa+9 February 2004 - 04:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bogaaa &#064; 9 February 2004 - 04:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@9 February 2004 - 00:58
    Works fine for me and there&#39;s no ads or anything. I get thousands of results and my downloads go really fast...
    Now Now dont lie to us [/b][/quote]
    i think he is talkin bout v2.6

but anyway i have 2.4.3 on my comp right now, and it works fine right now but once K-Lite v2.6 final version comes out with all the extentions, and the new gui and all the bugs worked out i will be switching to that for a fasttrack client but the final is still in my eyes a long time away but i cant wait o check it out
    Signature removed, please check the board rules

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    IF we were talking about an earlier RC, I might have agreed with some of the angrier people.

But, I&#39;m using RC13, and it&#39;s working great for me. More results than any other version I&#39;ve used, especially since it can connect to the newer supernodes. I like some of the new features, but the last official version does have some features that would be great if they could be integrated into 2.6 final.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    K-Lite 2.6 Forum?

Many search results ? Yes, yes...especially with mulit tabs and ASM for them

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast