Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: New Forum

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Ill admit they have done some creative styling, and Im sure a lot of effort was put into it.

But lets face it 7th, if someone came into your home and forced you to use a 800 x 600 screen resolution on a 21 inch monitor then Im sure you would be throwing a hissy fit too.

To be honest, I could care less. When the forum starts hurting my eyes and giving me headaches I just pop an aspirin, take a break, and come back a few hours later.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #132
    Filesharinghelp.com

I like the new look - let me know when this "new" community is starting (please&#33

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #133
    Poster
    Originally posted by Azzz@7 February 2004 - 23:40
    he only caved because his reputation was at stake in the other thread
    Nice to know what you think but I have bad news for you

I changed my mind and will keep it as it is now just to show YOU that it is not this way

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #134
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    edit: don't know why this posted, please delete this post.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #135
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Ill bet the same ones that are whining about the change are the ones that voted for the change to take place.

I thought it would be a good idea to wait and gradually see how it grows...........one section at a time. Patience is a virtue

Btw...........Azzz................what an ass you are

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #136
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    The front Page is Cool.I dig that.Always wanted a opening Page to our Community.Nothing against Paul.But that Page he had was kinda old and not as nice looking as the one 7th made.

Worry about the Skin later.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #137
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    my broken down response

I will convert the board back to the old style and remove all new sections. I think it's the best idea to start a new site (unknown to this community) where people are happy about positive changes.
    I'm not sure what you mean by this, what is unknown to us? I'm glad you decided to go back to semi-original as apparently the majority of us preferred.

I personally don't care much if we build a rock solid community here or if I just start a new site and offer everything there
    I think our community is already very rock solid, as it has been for about a year and a half now

Seems like a few people really enjoy to let this forum die instead to give it a new branding and letting it grow.
    Now thats unfair. The forum is huge already 7th, you cant say this forum is dying, and sure the stats are down. They've been down ever since YOU took over.

P.S: All changes were well liked by VB / Paul and most of the staff but I won't go into this  As it seems like most people just care about themself I will convert it back and you will see that this board will die sooner or later without changes
    We care about ourselves yes. That is true. I care about our community, what we have grown to like, and sudden changes aren't accepted by us. Especially when we don't get to have a say, and they're done by people who haven't gotten to know us. If you don't believe the board will prosper, then maybe you shouldn't be an admin. If you don't have hope for the board, then why are you leading us? If you can't implement changes that can help the board, then the job isn't right for you. You have to learn to balance changes so they are accepted by long-time members, and people new the the board.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #138
    Poster
    wow now i am responsible that the stats went down too ?

nice one

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #139
    Originally posted by 7thElement@7 February 2004 - 15:33
    I will convert the board back to the old style and remove all new sections. I think it's the best idea to start a new site (unknown to this community) where people are happy about positive changes.

I personally don't care much if we build a rock solid community here or if I just start a new site and offer everything there

Seems like a few people really enjoy to let this forum die instead to give it a new branding and letting it grow.
    Well I am glad to hear you do listen, and in turn I will be more than happy to click all those links above and explore your new sites. I think this just makes sense, that way we will have both, and if one goes down the tubes then the other will be there to catch us, well thought through....

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #140
    Poster
    you missed the point

I won't change it back - It was a kind of progressive answer

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast