Thread: Sharing?

i am new to using k-lite ,i have about 600 cd's copied to my 2 hdd that i would like to share ,but i'm not sure how.could someone tell me?
    Windows xd home.512 ram

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Look for a menu called Find Media to Share or sth like that. Then pick the second tab called Folder List and from that list choose which folders you want to share. (Pick thoes with the music files)

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    thanks Autumn fox
    Windows xd home.512 ram

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Speaking of sharing suppose i get some files in folder and share that folder on Kazaa Lite, then would those files and folder need to be on my computer? Sometimes i dont have enough memory so could i delete them and still have people upload the files?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Old Fella
    Yes, you can't share something that you don't have

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Thanks Cyril

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by bluzeboy@7 February 2004 - 18:39
    i am new to using k-lite ,i have about 600 cd's copied to my 2 hdd that i would like to share ,but i'm not sure how.could someone tell me?
    It might be best to not share all 600 CDs (probably 5,000+ MP3s) at once, as the sheer number of download requests you might get from doing so would eat most of your upload bandwidth without actually sending out a thing.

Try at first sharing less and finding a 'happy medium' where you keep the amount of upload bandwidth you dedicate to sharing busy actually sharing instead of sitting idle.

By doing this, not only will you end up sending out more files/hour -- you will also be able to download a little faster to boot.