Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Before I Install Bittorrent

How would you guys rate it? Is it worth downloading? and What's the difference between Bittorent and Kazaa Lite?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    theres alot of difference, first off u cant seach for files directly and it doesnt work by having a shared folder, i recommend u read the faq.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    to me its 99.9% better then kazaa..... good speed (if u have broadband), no fakes (unless the gay submitter gives false name), never corruptions, and the best torrent site in the universe http://www.suprnova.org/

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Supernova might be good to you. But it will disappear soon if there tracker gets eaten up by all the requests.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Does Bittorent take a lot of space on your computer and does it interfere with Kazaa Lite?

*edited because i found the faq*

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Originally posted by dark knight@9 February 2004 - 03:55
    Does Bittorent take a lot of space on your computer and does it interfere with Kazaa Lite?

*edited because i found the faq*
    nope, it doesn't interfere coz it's using different temp-file-saving scheme (or watever u call it, i've no idea)

u c...kazaa lite uses .dat file as temps, bittorrent for example uses .avi for .avi files (it retains the extension of the original file no matter what)

kazaa lite let's u download only a single file, while a torrent can actually be downloading a directory or multiple files.

bittorrent takes only around 8mb of hard disk space

gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Thanks gildan2020. What exactly is a 'torrent'?? People say Bittorent is good for movies and software, is this right?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    it the best 4 movies u can get all the latest stuff just try supernova it rocks

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Originally posted by dark knight@9 February 2004 - 06:22
    Thanks gildan2020. What exactly is a 'torrent'?? People say Bittorent is good for movies and software, is this right?
    try reading this pin for more info...https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=54389
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Kazaa is shit compared to Bit-torrent...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast