Thread: Mixer

What is a good music mixer, easy to use, I've dl a buch of demos and none that I liked too complicated, I had one a few months ago, but my CPU crashed and I cant remember what it was

D

2. Music   -   #2
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    What do you mean like PCDJ?
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

3. Music   -   #3
    somthing like that, so I can make dj like mixes with mp3/wav files

D

4. Music   -   #4
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Well the only one I can (sort-of) recommend is PcDJ. It's the only one I've used for a while. There was also a freeware program (the name of which I can't remember sorry) that used the CDs that were in the CD drive and allowed you to manipulate the track as if it was on vinyl.

I also hear Acid is good for mixing.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    PC based dj programs are only suitable for Mobile DJing work (ie where no beatmixing is required). A good set of vinyl or even better CD decks can be bought for around £200... thats if your serious about mixing though.

Here are some pc based live mixing programs:
    OtsDJ
    PCDJ

6. Music   -   #6
    I'm just looking for something to make personal cd's, nothing pro. basicly just to keep me busy and do somthing different you know.
    hanks for the sugjestions, I'll try them out.

D

7. Music   -   #7
    i got virtual dj its hecka tight you could scratch
    check it out at w8w.virtualdj.com

Klite Clan : <span style='color:purple'> [ThE_Def-EndERS]</span>
    [Clan Site]

8. Music   -   #8
    Traktor dj studio

TRAKTOR DJ Studio 2 is the most powerful and versatile software solution for professional DJ mixing, live remixing and mix recording using tracks in MP3, WAV, AIFF, and audio CD format.
    RAKTOR DJ Studio 2 exceeds the possibilities of traditional DJ equipment by implementing a vast range of mixing features that only software can provide.
    This includes graphic waveform displays, tempo recognition and automatic synchronization, real-time time stretching, up to 10 cue points and 10 tempo-precise loops per track, and a track database with ultra fast search function.

TRAKTOR DJ Studio 2 was developed in cooperation with professional DJs and opens up a whole new world of real-time mixing and remixing possibilities.

wot can i say ive used it and like it so i fink you should and i got it off edonkey B)