Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Optical Mouse

DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    I'm considering buying one, since i'm getting tired of cleaning my mouse out, also the ball has got a bit deformed

Does anyone know the difference between:

Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1
    and
    Basic Optical Mouse

appart from the little red light
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Filesharinghelp.com
    The basic optical mouse is one of the "new" range of ms mice i beleive.

I use the Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1A and have done for over a year now, i would reccomend it to anyone as ive had no problems with it ever

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Ex-member
    There doesn't seem to be any great difference between those two I've got the Wheel Mouse Optical and it's excellent, very light, reliable and accurate.

Another good optical mouse is the Genius Netscroll Optical Mouse, I've got one for my laptop and it's great - very cheap too.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    I've got the wheel mouse optical 1.1 also and have no probs with it yet.I obnly bought it a couple of days ago though,but all is well so far.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Lamsey@8 February 2004 - 06:28
    Another good optical mouse is the Genius Netscroll Optical Mouse, I've got one for my laptop and it's great - very cheap too.
    Exactly. I mostly use Genius peripherals, since they have given me no problems what so ever. Been using their mice for about 4 or 5 years now. The optical has been on use for about a year, and no problems what so ever, and as Liam said for his other mouse, this one is very light

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    oops sorry

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Darth you'll never go back to a wheel mouse after getting an optical mouse I threw out my mouse pad too

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by peat moss@8 February 2004 - 14:44
    Darth you'll never go back to a wheel mouse after getting an optical mouse I threw out my mouse pad too
    The WHEEL is something that everyone uses, peat

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Don't get an Intellimouse, hope fully things have moved on since I got mine (a couple of years ago) but it was a waste of money. Nice cool red light, nice not having to clean it, but actually not as good as the bog standard mouse I had before simply cos you couldn't turn on your axis with this optical one so easily when playing games and stuff, a ball responds diffently.

They ain't as expensive now and probubly better, so maybe this this isn't a problem!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by DWk+8 February 2004 - 13:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 8 February 2004 - 13:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peat moss@8 February 2004 - 14:44
    Darth you&#39;ll never go back to a wheel mouse after getting an optical mouse I threw out my mouse pad too
    The WHEEL is something that everyone uses, peat [/b][/quote]
    Ya sorry butt head your right be so long since I use&#39;d one lol but stay away from the cordless if your a gamer bad lag time so I&#39;m told

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast