Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bermuda Triangle Sea

Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@8 February 2004 - 10:30
    The triangle was solved years ago.

It's massive pocket of gas released miles down, creating a empty pocket of air, aparently it effects aircraft in the same way, causing wieghtlessness .

Ok

Jonno B)
    the hell, so your saying that there's like gas deep down from teh water that kinda boils up and steams up the air so you can't see shit, and like that's why the planes kept on going out of course and found missing? where's the gas from?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Bermuda Triangle
    Does loss of gas from gas hydrate account for extensive ship-sinkings in the "Bermuda Triangle"? Please let me pose and answer a series of questions?

Are there large amounts of gas hydrate in the sea floor sediments on the continental rise off the southeastern United States (western part of "Bermuda Triangle"?

Yes, I think that our interpretations and mapping show that.

Did sea floor sedimentary deposits collapse because of hydrate processes and cause landslides and release of gas by eruptions?

Probably, yes.

Could gas release cause a ship to sink?

Absolutely. If you release enough gas you generate a foam having such low density that a ship would not be able to displace enough to float.

Did gas release related to hydrate breakdown result in sinking of ships off the southeastern United States?

No, I don't think so. Evidence suggests that the collapse and abrupt release of gas related to hydrate breakdown probably occurred at the end of the glacial episode when ocean water was tied up in great continental ice sheets and, thus, sea level was lowered. The lower sealevel caused the pressure on the gas hydrate at the sea floor to be reduced, which would cause hydrate breakdown and gas release. This happened about 15,000 years ago or more, when the more technically advanced men's ships were probably nothing more than hollow logs.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/10/...l?from=storyrhs

http://www.science-frontiers.com/sf025/sf025p11.htm

If I won Lotto I think I would charter a boat and hang out in the triangle to see if I slipped into another dimension.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    When you play the triangle it gives off high vibrations. This may be affecting the instrumentaion of any vessel in the area. Most of us have seen glasses shatter when subjected to high vibrations.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Look closely at the map and you can see my house, it's the purple and green one shaped like George Bush (my loft is empty)...it floats and all the people that have disappeared over the years actually live with me...I make good cake, they decide to stay...

Peace all.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    {P}{S}{Y}{C}{O}
    There are all kinds of scientific stuff for explaing what happens but they don't know for sure since people never came back well the ones that disappeared

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    bullshit.
    i have flown over the bermuda triangle before

7. Lounge   -   #17
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    I hear its false. Scares me nonetheless though

Im suppose to go to Hamilton, Bermuda for a wedding in a few months. Does that mean I'll be flying over the triangle

8. Lounge   -   #18
    what is up with all this scientifc sh*t. gas pockets and smoke???? ONE WORD:

ALIENS

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    that's a five star crap.

know all of this places.

Area 51,The Roswell Conspiracy,etc.

it's all hidden 4 stopping a world wide panic state

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by bigboab@8 February 2004 - 15:53
    When you play the triangle it gives off high vibrations. This may be affecting the instrumentaion of any vessel in the area. Most of us have seen glasses shatter when subjected to high vibrations.
    It causes hi levels of static electricity, F ing up the electronics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12