Thread: Channels And Register

Poster
    please help im new and would like to know exactly what to type in to which screen when im asked to register when i join a channel, also when im in the channel how is it possible to view bots within it or is it one bot per channel? can i bring up a list of files avalible on them?

some say the warez channel is fast, can i connect to it and view there files on offer? what if they say im not a registered nick? commands? please dont reply with just the help command
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Registering nick

You can&#39;t get a list of all files on offer. You&#39;ll have to see what bots are offering by watching the advertisements that come by.
    To get a particular pack type:
    /ctcp <botname> xdcc send #<packnumber>
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    i read that post didnt understand it, it says use this code .......
    then it says to login use this...? which do i use? both? in the same window?
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    yes, unless the nick your using is not registered you will have to change it,
    "/nick "nickname"

then once you get a nickname that is not registered do
    /nickserv register "password" "emailaddress"

note: yes, it is best to use a real email address, some servers will verify it and send you further instructions by way of it. and some will not take hotmail accounts

then once its registered

/nickserv identify "password"