Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Wat Should I Give My Girl?

Originally posted by shn+9 February 2004 - 22:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 9 February 2004 - 22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Marius24@9 February 2004 - 15:33
    ON TOPIC I have the same problem - what can i get someone (who i&#39;m not going out with but she fancies me and i fancy her) :helpsmile:

btw she&#39;s 14 and DOESN&#39;T want anal beeds

Dinner and a movie.

"edit" forget the dinner if 14. A local hang out spot perhaps, buger and fries (or whatever is customary) , and then a movie [/b][/quote]
    with 25 bucks mabey SHE could eat and then they both sneak into a movie. Make somthing yourself put the 25 to small presents

2. Lounge   -   #62
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by internet.news@10 February 2004 - 00:12
    Some music? But buy it directly at the artist so that musician will get every
    cent and not Music Industry.
    Directly from the artist?

Yeah, like Im going over to the States to knock on Peter Steeles door and then say, Hiya, Im here to buy a cd, have some?

3. Lounge   -   #63
    shn's Avatar Š3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Arcadia@9 February 2004 - 18:04
    BurgerKing do microwave there burgers, but they have all been grilled before hand. That&#39;s how they can keep saying that there burgers are proper grilled ones
    Do you work at burger king?

Everytime I go in or in the drive through I smell freshly grilled beef or whatver it is their servin up. Btw, they are flamed broiled, you can see them being charred on thoose big ass grills they have from the counter. I ususally just have a jr whopper and a shake as I do not care for fast food that much. But they are not microwaved.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    But they are not microwaved. [/QUOTE]
    i smell bs

5. Lounge   -   #65
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Originally posted by shn+10 February 2004 - 19:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn &#064; 10 February 2004 - 19:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arcadia@9 February 2004 - 18:04
    BurgerKing do microwave there burgers, but they have all been grilled before hand. That&#39;s how they can keep saying that there burgers are proper grilled ones

Everytime I go in or in the drive through I smell freshly grilled beef or whatver it is their servin up. Btw, they are flamed broiled, you can see them being charred on thoose big ass grills they have from the counter. I ususally just have a jr whopper and a shake as I do not care for fast food that much. But they are not microwaved. [/b][/quote]
    This is what the food is suppose to look like but i`ve never had a burger that looked this good.

Thay always look like they`ve ironed it before they give it to you.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Originally posted by enoughfakefiles+10 February 2004 - 15:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (enoughfakefiles @ 10 February 2004 - 15:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by shn@10 February 2004 - 19:08
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arcadia
    @9 February 2004 - 18:04

Everytime I go in or in the drive through I smell freshly grilled beef or whatver it is their servin up. Btw, they are flamed broiled, you can see them being charred on thoose big ass grills they have from the counter. I ususally just have a jr whopper and a shake as I do not care for fast food that much. But they are not microwaved.
    This is what the food is suppose to look like but i`ve never had a burger that looked this good.

Thay always look like they`ve ironed it before they give it to you. [/b][/quote]
    u got that right

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Poster
    Originally posted by enoughfakefiles@10 February 2004 - 19:15
    but i`ve never had a burger that looked this good.

Thats because this particular burger, and any you see in ads is made out of either plastic, laytex, or PVC, sprayed with stuff to make it look juicy....

PASS THE STEAK SAUCE

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    shn's Avatar Š3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Canti+10 February 2004 - 15:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Canti @ 10 February 2004 - 15:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-enoughfakefiles@10 February 2004 - 19:15
    but i`ve never had a burger that looked this good.

Thats because this particular burger, and any you see in ads is made out of either plastic, laytex, or PVC, sprayed with stuff to make it look juicy....

PASS THE STEAK SAUCE [/b][/quote]
    Ya, that&#39;s a stage prop burger

9. Lounge   -   #69
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Marius24@9 February 2004 - 23:56
    i hate burger king and the is no cinema within about 10 miles
    I will invite you both to Filiz Doener - Döner is a kind of turkish bread
    and this restaurant very good - it is bigger than bk, and better tasting
    You only would have to pay the ticket to my city as I am having no money at
    the moment but it is definately worth

Image Resized
    [img]http://internet-news.gmxhome.de/11.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

This is the Döner I think there also should be some in US, but this
    restaurant in particular is good

Or: www.pizzaamericana.com - which is as well good the best here.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    that buger looks like it&#39;s puking

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast