Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wat Should I Give My Girl?

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i need something to give my girl. nothing over $20-25. i'm broke. wat should i get her?
    btw, she's 15, so nothing too outrageous please. and please make this serious. no dildos or orgies or anything like that

2. Lounge   -   #2
    a teddy bear and some chocolates

3. Lounge   -   #3
    {P}{S}{Y}{C}{O}
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@9 February 2004 - 05:38
    i need something to give my girl. nothing over $20-25. i'm broke. wat should i get her?
    btw, she's 15, so nothing too outrageous please. and please make this serious. no dildos or orgies or anything like that
    You can give her me or what Rock Tonic Juice Magic said but make sure you give her a kiss too.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Burn her a mixed CD or two of music she'd like..... and chocolates, a teddy bear, and a kiss or three like Rock Tonic and PSYCHO suggested.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Give her ORAL Pleasure all night.

Sorry.Had to say it.Forgive me abu?

I will think of something shortly.But it is hard to think back that long ago man.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    {P}{S}{Y}{C}{O}
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@9 February 2004 - 05:57
    Give her ORAL Pleasure all night.

Sorry.Had to say it.Forgive me abu?

I will think of something shortly.But it is hard to think back that long ago man.
    hey she may like that i know my gf probibly would

7. Lounge   -   #7
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    When I was 15 I got a necklace once. It was not real and in fact it turned green after a couple of months. But I wore it to show our love, at least I thought it was love . Anyway it was a big hit with all my friends because when your that young and a guy gives you jewerly.........fake or real, it kinda shows you that he cares That's what I would suggest. A necklace with your initial maybe, might make her proud to wear it

8. Lounge   -   #8
    {P}{S}{Y}{C}{O}
    Originally posted by shn@9 February 2004 - 07:11
    When I was 15 I got a necklace once. It was not real and in fact it turned green after a couple of months. But I wore it to show our love, at least I thought it was love . Anyway it was a big hit with all my friends because when your that young and a guy gives you jewerly.........fake or real, it kinda shows you that he cares That's what I would suggest. A necklace with your initial maybe, might make her proud to wear it
    lol interesting

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@8 February 2004 - 20:38
    abu is ur gf white?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    muchspl2
    make a big card and attach coupons for misc things like back rub/foot rub what ever she likes, maybe lunch somewhere, oral pleasure whatever be creative, its free and works good
    or buy something like flowers/chocolate

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast