Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 46th Annual Grammy Awards

lolzzzlll

seriously, tho. i dunno if i think she shoulda won all those awards, but the girl do have talent.

2. Music   -   #32
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+10 February 2004 - 16:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 10 February 2004 - 16:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@10 February 2004 - 12:36
    Neither did I tell the Grammys.And I still do not know who she really is.
    Destiny&#39;s Child. she is an r&b singer. how could she possibly deserve awards? she isn&#39;t even a dude with a guitar. crazy. [/b][/quote]
    not gunna comment on R&B.. but she sure as hell didn&#39;t deserve 5 freakin grammys
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Music   -   #33
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I quit watching all these award shows a long time ago. These things aren&#39;t judged by talent its just a popularity contest. It just got to frustrating to watch so I don&#39;t even bother.

4. Music   -   #34
    Originally posted by mogadishu@10 February 2004 - 14:33
    not gunna comment on R&B.. but she sure as hell didn&#39;t deserve 5 freakin grammys
    but think about which awards she won.

best female R&B vocal performance
    best contemporary R&B album
    best R&B song
    best rap/sung collaboration
    best vocal R&B performance by a duo

are there other singers you think were more deserving of those awardz? it&#39;s not like they snubbed the White Stripes in order to put Beyonce over.

i mean, if people wanna complain about injustice at the grammys, they could start right here: BEST MALE ROCK VOCAL PERFORMANCE - “Gravedigger” Dave Matthews. dave matthews beat out david bowie, bob dylan, tom waits and lenny kravitz???? wtf? how is that even right? he isn&#39;t fit to shine those other guys&#39; shoes.

5. Music   -   #35
    muchspl2
    I knew I would find it and here it is

http://s95348720.onlinehome.us/test/grammy.wmv

6. Music   -   #36
    christinas tit almost popped out. id much rather have seen hers pop out than jackies....

7. Music   -   #37
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i avoid them on purpose because watching them just pisses me off.

hey muchspl2 thats hilarious. i heard about that. what a rebel :music1:

8. Music   -   #38
    muchspl2
    gggggggggg g unit

rofl

9. Music   -   #39
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+10 February 2004 - 16:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 10 February 2004 - 16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by summerlinda@10 February 2004 - 11:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jibbler
    @10 February 2004 - 12:01
    I have enough of Beyonce, don&#39;t come back til ya bring a new CD&#33;&#33;

I never even heard of Beyonce
    Neither did I tell the Grammys.And I still do not know who she really is. [/b][/quote]
    In the world of R&B, hiphop, and dance, Beyonce is the new queen. She&#39;s quite talented, originating from the group Destiny&#39;s Child. More important, since her big hit with rapper Jay-Z, her face is everywhere, especially here in the states. She&#39;s won nearly every award given by MTV, and now 5 Grammys. Personally, she&#39;s ok, but since she signed on with Pepsi, i&#39;m starting to see her on television way too much.... :
    Proud member of MDS

10. Music   -   #40
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Om very surprised Chritinas wore clothes

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast