Thread: Sonicstage Ver.1.5

I have a Japanese Sony Net MD MZ-N10. The Net MD software won't install on my English Windows 98SE. Anyone share or link a copy of this software to me, please

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    u can get t off emule, about 300megs though

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    That's shorter than most movie files though right? Do I have to DL EMule in order to download it?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Please post once, and post in the correct section.

Moved to Softwareworld > Requests

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Sorry... I tried posting another similar topic before and didn't get any answers. I wasn't sure if I was putting them in the right place. It's software issue that has to deal w/ new hardware, and also I thought someone in the musicworld section could help me. Not trying to take up space. Apologies. :helpsmile:

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    You see, now no one is answering. Please folks, someone help! I found some SonicStage files, but they all had some virus, and Norton quarantined them before they could load. Do I have to dl an Emule engine to download this software from that site?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Well your impatient.

Relax and wait a bit, there are only about 40 users on right now...

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Yeah, you're right. Sorry... I just got this Net MD recorder and I want to use the PC to MD functions. I'll wait.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    u can use any edonkey2000 client, u can get emule form http://www.emule-project.net and search for sonicstage, and there are 2 to choose form, a 00meg one or about a 90meg one

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Well, now I'm trying to DL SonicStage from emule. The problem is there are various files and I'm not sure which one I should DL. One says "sonicstage 1.5.50 (latest version).rar" and the other says ".iso" and they're both about 300MB. They both have a windows sign to the far left. The other files have a screen icon and end ".exe"

The other thing is that I still have a 2001 version of OpenMG on my PC, the problem is when I plug in the MD to the USB, I get a message saying I must locate the driver for the device. There is a Net MD driver file w/ the OpenMG program, but it doesn't work when I browse to locate and open it.

The OpenMG software on my PC came w/ an older Net MD that I returned to the store b/c it wasn't recording. The software that comes w/ my MZ-N10 is SonicStage ver 1.5 but it won't work on English windows. Do I need the driver specific to the MZ-N10?