Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: I Always Have Stupid Dreams

  1. #1
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,435
    I don't know why... but for some reason.... I always have stupid dreams. My dreams never make sense, nor are they good or bad, just stupid.

    One time I had a dream, I was hunting in my parking lot, and I shot a large animal, only to see that it was an old lady. Then I woke up.

    One time I had a dream, I was locked in an electronic store. I started playing with the Gamecube, then an employee told me to stop, and kicked me out. Then I woke up.

    One time I had a dream... I was at CircuitCity, playing the Gamecube. Out of no where my uncle shows up and says "you know what I bought one of these for $400 dollars". Then I woke up.

    One time I had a dream. During the entire dream, some lady was making me lunch. I waited and waited and waited... Finally my lunch was ready. Right before I could eat it I woke up. Waited all that time to eat and then woke up.


    I don't know why I always have stupid dreams...... I think internet.news has something to do with it.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,132
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@9 February 2004 - 09:27
    I don't know why I always have stupid dreams...... I think internet.news has something to do with it.


    I read somewhere that dreams reflect whatever was on your mind the day prior (or sometimes days or weeks prior) to your having the dream. Maybe you just have games on your mind all the time.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    muchspl2
    Guest
    you really should look into melatonin, its the shit
    the only side effect is lucid dreams, what a trip all during your sleep, you can get it at walmart or any grocery store
    http://www.melatonin.com/

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@9 February 2004 - 09:27
    I think internet.news has something to do with it.
    Kick him out of bed then.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by muchspl2@9 February 2004 - 09:33
    you really should look into melatonin, its the shit
    the only side effect is lucid dreams, what a trip all during your sleep, you can get it at walmart or any grocery store
    http://www.melatonin.com/
    A lot of anti-depressants and serotonin replacers have the same side-effects. Your dreams are like walking through a Timothy Leary trip. Flurnitrazipam is apparently the most intense drug for inducing lucid dreams.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Montevideo,Uruguay
    Posts
    989
    way to go

    have you ever thought about activities before sleeping?

    when you're tired you sleep better

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    muchspl2
    Guest
    rofl @ roofies

    hard to find, but very fun and tasty

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@9 February 2004 - 09:27
    I don't know why... but for some reason.... I always have stupid dreams. My dreams never make sense, nor are they good or bad, just stupid.

    One time I had a dream, I was hunting in my parking lot, and I shot a large animal, only to see that it was an old lady. Then I woke up.

    One time I had a dream, I was locked in an electronic store. I started playing with the Gamecube, then an employee told me to stop, and kicked me out. Then I woke up.

    One time I had a dream... I was at CircuitCity, playing the Gamecube. Out of no where my uncle shows up and says "you know what I bought one of these for $400 dollars". Then I woke up.

    One time I had a dream. During the entire dream, some lady was making me lunch. I waited and waited and waited... Finally my lunch was ready. Right before I could eat it I woke up. Waited all that time to eat and then woke up.


    I don't know why I always have stupid dreams...... I think internet.news has something to do with it.
    hehehe
    Signature removed, please check the board rules

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Not so much weird dreams but I keep hallucinating when I'm half asleep.

    I once woke up to find tumbleweed rolling around my bedroom!
    We can't stop here... this is bat country

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by Emdee@9 February 2004 - 10:07
    Not so much weird dreams but I keep hallucinating when I'm half asleep.

    I once woke up to find tumbleweed rolling around my bedroom!
    I hope you paid for her taxi home.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •