Thread: Lost A File Called Vsnetutils.dll

Lost a file called VSNETUTILS.DLL. I am not sure how but I had downloaded Calendar Creator, started to unpack it, and then stopped it in mid stream and deleted it.

The next time I re-started my pc I got the warning the this file could not be found. I did a search and it is no longer on my machine.

Has anybody heard of this file? What is it and do I need it? Can I get a copy?

Thanks.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Do a GOOGLE

www.google.com

You will find it there for sure

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    yea search in google... theres this site that has dll files free for dl... other sites charge you sigh.... arg i didnt favorites that site... o well... you will find it eventually lolz

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Here you can download vsnetutils.dll. The file is compressed so you need WinZip (shareware version) or similar program to uncompress the zip-file. Use the link below to start downloading vsnetutils.dll.
    Filedescription: TrueVector Service, v. 2.6.362
    Filesize to download: 60k

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-file...html?vsnetutils

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Mucho thanko everyone. Is it part of ZoneAlarm? I am trying to uninstall Zone Alarm since I finally paid for the Norton Security. Had to pay for something someday.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    According to Google that is part of ZoneZlarm, as far as what it does I cant help out 2 much