Thread: Virus

I am pretty sure that the office 2003 serial at 176k offered by sara@KaZar is a virus. I have dropped a note but no response. As a new user of these forums can anyone tell me what if anything can be done about htis.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by scumbag@9 February 2004 - 15:34
    I am pretty sure that the office 2003 serial at 176k offered by sara@KaZar is a virus. I have dropped a note but no response. As a new user of these forums can anyone tell me what if anything can be done about htis.
    what make you think it is a virus?
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by scumbag@9 February 2004 - 12:34
    right click it and scan it with our av, other then that no, uless you want to stop downlaoding exe files

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Azzz+9 February 2004 - 18:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 9 February 2004 - 18:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scumbag@9 February 2004 - 15:34
    what make you think it is a virus? [/b][/quote]
    What made me think it was a virus? My Norton stopped it and threw it out. Ifa download is suspect is there a way to check it and get it blackballed if it does carry a virus. Also I have seen comments about some of the downloads such as &#39;Excellent&#39; or &#39;needs key&#39; etc. etc. How and by whom are those comments added?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    {P}{S}{Y}{C}{O}
    i personally avoid .exe files because of that

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    comments are added by the users like yourself