Thread: Anyone Know What This Is.....

http://www.clickspring.net/cs/gemini/ (its an error i keep getting in windows have no clue what it is though). one of those errors wher it asks if i want to keep running scripts on this page i always click NO but it keeps coming back.

Anyone have any thoughts?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by assman3301@4 March 2003 - 21:11
    one of those errors wher it asks if i want to keep running scripts on this page i always click NO but it keeps coming back.

Anyone have any thoughts?
    Normally caused by a badly coded page. What version of IE have you got?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    IE 5.5 was told not to upgrade to 6.0

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by assman3301@5 March 2003 - 04:08
    IE 5.5 was told not to upgrade to 6.0
    Tell us why???

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I didn't get any errors.
    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I get alot of these problems try Here this might help you out

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    I've had this, it's a piece of software that installs itself in your windows system 32 file, it's loaded with something else you install. It starts off by scanning your IE cache directories, makes a list of what you've been viewing then sends this information back to clickspring.net. To get rid of it do this:-

For Windows XP Home/Pro
    Press Ctrl-Alt-Del once to bring up the End Task dialogue. Highlight "WINSERVS" and select End Task. (It may take a few moments for a "not responding" warning to appear. Press End Task again.) Now remove INSERVS.EXE from your StartUp folder. This can be done by going to Start > Settings > Taskbar, and clicking on the Start Menu tab. Select "Remove". Find the StartUp folder on the list that appears, select it if necessary, and delete the WINSERVS entry that appears there.

or try this:-

Copied from William Henderson
    First delete the program Purity scan from your system and follow these steps:

Next, for XP Professional (should work for standard XP / 2000), go to windows explorer program via, start button, program files- accessories- explorer. Click on Windows, then double click the system 32 folder. Scroll down and find the file: "winservn". The icon has a large 'P' on it. Don't try to delete it yet, it won't let you. Keeping the folder on your desktop, press alt+ctrl+delete, at the same time to bring up the Task Manager.
    Click on Task Manager, then on Processes. In the Processes list find "WINSERVS.EXE". Right click on this and choose "end process tree". Don't worry about the warning box, just do it. There will be some more duplicate "WINSERVS.EXE" so scroll down and find them all and end them all. Once you have done this you can delete "winservn".

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    TRshady
    Go to start, control panel and then 'internet options'. Go to advanced and then check the box to disable script debugging. That should fix your problems.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    And uncheck the one that says "display a notification about every script error"