Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ahhhh ! Why !?!?!?!

Originally posted by Crackedup@5 March 2003 - 00:30
    Sounds like you'd be better off leaving it as avi. I'd rather maintain the DivX/Xvid quality and watch it via my computer with a tv out connection and utilise the excellent sound rendering with the likes of WinDVD or PowerDVD. VCD/SVCD??...no thanx!
    How does one get a TV out thingy ? How much does it cost ? SOUNDS GREAT !!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Okay now..... THANKS SOOO MUCH !!! ITS PERFECT... Okay now I am done with vdub... its perfect everythign is nsync.. but now I need to ask another question.. thanks so much for everyone's help btw... But here is my next thing. Before when i would be done with the vdub it would just be an audio file.. thenI'd go to TMPGnc and set the 1st browse to the actual movie.. the 2nd browse to the audio file made by vdub and the third browse to the soon to be completed file moviecd1.

Now what do I set those browses to ? I am lost.... I need to half the movie like always bc it won't fit on 1 disc.... I am yet again confused...lol... big suprise....

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    But here is my next thing. Before when i would be done with the vdub it would just be an audio file.. thenI'd go to TMPGnc and set the 1st browse to the actual movie.. the 2nd browse to the audio file made by vdub and the third browse to the soon to be completed file moviecd1.

Now what do I set those browses to ? I am lost.... I need to half the movie like always bc it won't fit on 1 disc.... I am yet again confused...lol... big suprise.... 
    Don,t be confused just add the one file into the video slot in tmpgenc the audio will loud automaticaly.. good luck oh and don't worry about the final size convert then.... use tmpgenc" mpeg tools" located in the file section (merge and cut )to split the final file,don't forget to change the file type in the merge and cut section to the correct type,.... then burn away

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    yes and also video out is part of better video cards usually an add on

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    THANKS THANKS THANKS !!! So I checked the audio and whatnot b4 i converted it.. twas perfect.. so it seemed.... I convorted it and waited thru the whole movie to you know during the TMPGnc thing.... and well....long story short, here I am again..lol...I am just gonna restart from the begining... AHHH !!! But thanks all ya'll for some much help... ya'll are real big helps !!! I think I'd go crazy if it wasn't for ya'lls help...lol... seriously I was goin crazy !!! Just one more question for now... when I skew the audio like... lets say the audio is jsut a bit fast so I put delay audio by 5 ms... so then does it automatically change or like.. what do I have to do to preveiw it with the 5 ms change.. then if its all good do I save it ??? One of these days I promise I won't have any questions...lol...hopefully....

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    MESSED UP !!!!!!!1

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Sorry had trouble remembering where to find this reload your mpeg in tmpgenc with the wizard.When you get to the filter section select source range you can adjust the skew here as well .You will have to reencode due a small bit then check the file don't overwrite the original.. adjust the skew as required...good luck

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Its all good... Thanks... soooo muuucchh !!! I am off to try that... and hopefully.. I'll do it right.... thanks so much again !!! I will go try that and post how it went.... It'll be a while on account that I deleted my mpeg uneven file... I kept the vdub one so I'll go and see what kinda trouble I can get into this time I hope I am on the right track....

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Oh and so I just reopened to vdub-ed file of the movie and just for the heck of it I went ahead and put the audio off by 5 ms... I'll check it when its done in lik an 1 hr and 45m.... then if its still of which is most likely I'll do the other thign ... thanks again!!! Oh and when you say reencode.. like do you mean save ? but as a new file like instead of StarWars6 do like Star Wars 6.1 so it'll be seperate.. wait am I just gettin everytihng mixed up..

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Oh and does it matter that I am moving about the internet while TMPGnc is doing its thing ???

AHHH !!! ITs way to late at night.. I am just gonna continue this in the morn... when hopefully my attention span will be back

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast