Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ahhhh ! Why !?!?!?!

I question myself sometimes I just relized that perhphs I am trippin.. I jsut found this one thing I thot not to be the mpeg movie and right cliked it.. it says its in mpeg and the adudio is fine.... I have completly confuzzled myself.. I need to restart fro mthe begining I think... I dunno I'll mess with these for a bit and see what happens..... AHHH I AM JUST GONNA REDO IT !!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    when I say reencode I mean use tmpgenc to create a new mpg file the traffic will just slow down tmpgenc unless your cpu is really small say under 600mhz .I prefer to encode at nite though when i sleep and let kazaa run.. speaking of good nite its 2.20 am here off to sleep land...

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    THANKS !!! AHH !! I AM JUST GONNA START FROM THE BEGINING, BEFORE THE PEOPLE IN WHITE COATS COME PICK ME UP AND TAKE ME TO THE BIG BUILING WITH THE WHITE PADDED WALLS... LOL !!!

Anywho... GOOD NITE !!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Okay first of all I just wanna say THANKS SOOOO MUCH !!! And sorry that i just have another question that for some odd reason I am not comprehending this... So like I restarted everything okay I deleted the bad frames... and the file is done... I am trying to adjust the audio sync.. at the first of the movie its all good.. only toward the last third of the movie is it bad.. I don't understand how to fix it.. the audio is too fast toward the end... so I went to the audio interleaving thing in vdub-mp3, and I push in number in the bottom box.. to delay the audio track a bit.. I just out 35 to start out.. but I dunno if I need to resave it for it to work... or what cuz if I just play it after typin in those numbers nothin changes...or am I supposed to paly it in the vdub-mp3 thing, and when I do adjust the audio towards the end will it effect the audio at the begining and make it off kilter ? Again thank you sooo much, you have been such a HUGE help.. and I promsie I will get this.... AHHHHH !!! Well.. I am pretty sure......

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by Confuzzled+4 March 2003 - 21:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Confuzzled @ 4 March 2003 - 21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Crackedup@5 March 2003 - 00:30
    Sounds like you&#39;d be better off leaving it as avi. I&#39;d rather maintain the DivX/Xvid quality and watch it via my computer with a tv out connection and utilise the excellent sound rendering with the likes of WinDVD or PowerDVD. VCD/SVCD??...no thanx&#33;
    How does one get a TV out thingy ? How much does it cost ? SOUNDS GREAT &#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    One would buy a video card with the TV out option like All-in-wonder or Nvidia GeForce TI 4600 with TV out. All you then have to do is buy the corresponding cables to connect it to your TV. I sue the GeForce listed above, it has an S-Video connection and I have an S-video cable long enough to reach my TV. Now the only other thing you need to do is get the sound over to your TV, I have a Turtle Beach sound card and it simply is connected via rca jacks to my TV, works rather well, great Quality pictures and no need to convert anything badk to mpeg 1 or 2. Way cool, I would suggest that to anyone as a first thing to do, then from there is buying a DVD burner and blank DVD&#39;s, however the video card and cables are a much cheaper and easier investment with out of the box payoff.

EDIT: forgot to mention that costs are what you can afford, if you have the money spend some on RAM, that is buy the fatser video card, or simply buy the fastest video card with TV out your budget will allow, it is well worth having a nice fast card for glitch proof playback. I would say you could probably find a cheap TV out card for under &#036;100 US and could spend as much as &#036;400 US on the latest and greatest models.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR THE INFO SHAREDADDY &#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    THANKS AGAIN &#33;&#33;&#33; Another question tho, were would I look for those things ? Wal*mart ? Best Buy ? Is it possible for someones pc to already have it, and if so where woudl it be located... ? Or do I just have wishful thinking ...lol ? And since its hooked up to your TV.. you can record it with a VCR right ??? Somehow ???

I have a VID AGP 32MB video card...

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Confuzzled Posted on 5 March 2003 - 22:25
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okay first of all I just wanna say THANKS SOOOO MUCH &#33;&#33;&#33; And sorry that i just have another question that for some odd reason I am not comprehending this...&nbsp; So like I restarted everything okay I deleted the bad frames... and the file is done... I am trying to adjust the audio sync.. at the first of the movie its all good.. only toward the last third of the movie is it bad.. I don&#39;t understand how to fix it.. the audio is too fast toward the end... so I went to the audio interleaving thing in vdub-mp3, and I push in number in the bottom box.. to delay the audio track a bit.. I just out 35 to start out.. but I dunno if I need to resave it for it to work... or what cuz if I just play it after typin in those numbers nothin changes...or am I supposed to paly it in the vdub-mp3 thing, and when I do adjust the audio towards the end will it effect the audio at the begining and make it off kilter ? Again thank you sooo much, you have been such a HUGE help.. and I promsie I will get this.... AHHHHH &#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; Well.. I am pretty sure......&nbsp;
    Well lets try again any thing you do in vdub has to be saved (save avi) make sure you rename it so you don&#39;t lose your original file...my only suggestion is to split the good part of the file from the bad ...save both halves.You can split by using vdub...use the home key on your keyboard to set the beginning and the end key to set the end (now make sure you have it set at direct stream copy in video and audio) remember the frame you ended at.. save avi on the first good part .. reload original avi(whole avi) and do the same for the end ,you can also adjust the skew of the audio on the out of sync portion here or later your choice. When both halves sound right encode with tmpgenc ... It should be very easy to put them back together later with mpeg tools in tmpgenc..hope this works .. If anyone else has a better idea help..The video out card sounds better every day...

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    LOL &#33;&#33;&#33; Wait a minute.... J/K.... I agree that video out card keeps soundin better and better... THANKS REALLY SOOO SOOOO SOOO SOOOO SOOOO SOOOO (I think you get the idea here), MUCH &#33;&#33;&#33; I shouldn&#39;t have ANYMORE questions.. but no promises...lol &#33;&#33;&#33; I am off to try and do this RIGHT &#33;&#33; AHHH &#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    I am sorry.... um.... but...lol..... er.... ira....eh....eeee......oy.....what is a home key.... ???

Wait... I went to the set end.. set begin thing.. then it went blue where I set it.. and now I am savin it.. so maybe I am doin it right...

YAY &#33;&#33;&#33; It saved seperately like it was supposed to... so after this next one is done savin I shall fix its audio and do the rest of the stuffs..............

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast