Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ahhhh ! Why !?!?!?!

WHOOOO HOOOOO I HAVE IT NSYNC NOW !!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMUUUUUUCCCCHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now off to TMPGnc....

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH APPARENTLY I NEED TO PART THE MOVIE IN 3 !!! Okay..make that four....our er um.... 5 !!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! *Confuzzled grabs ax and stars hitting the computer ...

OY !!!! As much as I hate to ask yet another question and seem like an idiot...lol.. I just now started doing this...help is MUCH appriciated.... and once I get it down right and good.... I'll leave ya'll alone..lol.. and hopefully be able to help others...

So here it is.. yet again.. ... Everthing is perfect... audio.. yada yada yada.. I go to TMPGnc to convert.. and like it takes the whole time to convert.. but is just black in the window and black when I play it... anyone got any ideas as to why ??? And what I can do to fix it.... *Bangs head on computer desk... Did I miss something.. I am gonna go try and figure it out.....

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    WHOA I THUNK I FIGURED IT OUTTY !!!

I FIGURED IT OUUUTTTT !!!! WHOO HOO !!! THANKS SOOOO MUCH AGAIN !!!

Now those people in the white coats won't take me...

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    they might take me away though don't lose faith i've only been converting for about 2 months ..You learn alot fixing the errors.. My first convert harry potter 2 was a mess f***ed up bad poor quality did it again a month later and perfection.. had to remove bad frames split in 3 resync sound rejoin ..trim to resize so it would fit on 2 discs..lost the credits but the end result happy kids who have watched it maybe 20 times (once at the theatre big screen expeirience) so enjoy it gets alot easier

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    LOL !!! Thanks again SOOOOOO much.. I finally have gotten a chance to finish it... So now I am off to put them together and convert them.. or I guess convert them then put them together.... I am really havin fun doing this stuff though.. and I can't wait till i have it down .... I am really enjoying learning all this new stuff..... without your help.. I'd be in the looney bin.... Anyways.. THANKS AGAIN SOOOO MUCH !!! I am off to complete the movie.... or at least try....

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    SO HERE I AM FFIIINNNAAALLLYYY !!!! I finally got the audio nsync perfect... I hope... arrgh.... and i have converted them.. and now I am off to mpeg tools in tmpgnc.. I hope I am doing it right.. I guess I'll see... I went to the merge and cut..... added the 5 files in order... put mpeg1-vcd in the scrolly thingy.... and hit go.... or whatever that button said... ... I hope I did it right.....

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the first time I merged it it was whole.. then I said to myself... self, how bout we only merge the last four parts of the file... then we wouldn't have to cut it in half.... just leave the first part alone..since its basically the first half anyways.. then merge the rest.. so that I did.. and now it won't turn into an mpeg.. it turns to a mystery file....

I guess I'll just murge the whole thing again... then see if its normal again.... then cut it. if it is.. AHH !!!! *Runs in circle screaming at top of lungs.....

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IIITTTTSSSS SSSTTTIIIILLLLL
    DDDOOOIIINNNGGG IIITTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so now I just merged the last 4 files.. and now I am converting them with tmpgnc to an mpeg.. so it says its doing it.. AHHH !!! I hope sooo...

Oaky so now I am just gonna murge the whole thing.. then cut it... I thunk....

WOW !!! When I went to merge it.. I just put the file name as movie.mpg and it saved it directly as an mpeg.. altho it was already and mpeg and being stupid.. I am happy now...

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    SUCCESS !!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH !!! I was afraid at first cuz when I went to burn them thru easyvcd.. it said sumtin about them maybe not playin rite do to something to do with padding.. but they are PERFECTION !!! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH !!! I AM SANE AGAIN !!!!
    WHOO HOO !!! That is until next time... but hopefully there won't be one... for sanity's sake !!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast