Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Ahhhh ! Why !?!?!?!

YA-hooooooo Well I finally found the link I was looking for ,become a member here (kingjohns guidesfasttrack) and take a look at this.He seems to be an expert and I learned alot from his tutorials.Hang around maybe you can help someone else next...Have fun..enjoy...learn alot... go crazy (bangs head on computer)

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    ok your having the prob becuz the movie gets to a part and it gets blotted and it tries to fix it but the sound is off sync try stopping and cutting it a little b4 it messes upthen start the movie after it has stopped messing up and it should fix it

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    accat13 said: Boy that was alot of work for you . Here is what I do I use , Avi audio decompressor(loacated in avi2vcd program file)http://www.mnsi.net/~jschlic1/ Then I use vdub-mp3-freeze to check for bad frames(video section of vdub(log will be located in "c"))Then I delete the bad frames save the file play it check the sync ,if its is off (most likely where you deleted bad frames) adjust the skew with vdub(audio-interleaving) Recheck the file and lastly convert with tmpgenc. Hope this helps ..good site for video problemshttp://www.dvdrhelp.com good luck..
    I beleive the deletion of bad frames was covered here .Sometimes even after you delete them the sound still gets out of sync .Become a member of fasttrack movies and view this link.king johns tutorials I believe the deletion of bad frames was covered here .Sometimes even after you delete them the sound still gets out of sync .Become a member of fasttrack movies and view this link.king johns tutorials....

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMUUUUCCHHHHH !! YOU HAVE BEEN SUCH A BIIIGGG HELPPP !!! I MOST DEF. WILL !!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Originally posted by frostaie@8 March 2003 - 04:12
    ok your having the prob becuz the movie gets to a part and it gets blotted and it tries to fix it but the sound is off sync try stopping and cutting it a little b4 it messes upthen start the movie after it has stopped messing up and it should fix it
    Thaks frostaie...I am gonna check that out....

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    AHHHH !!!! I signed up for king john..... but it hasn't sent me my registration e-mail so I can complete my registration.... ARGH !!! I even re-signed up.... Hmm.. I'll keep on tryin...

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Originally posted by accat13@7 March 2003 - 15:24
    YA-hooooooo       Well I finally found the link I was looking for ,become a member here (kingjohns guidesfasttrack) and take a look at this.He seems to be an expert and I learned alot from his tutorials.Hang around maybe you can help someone else next...Have fun..enjoy...learn alot... go crazy (bangs head on computer)  
    I hope I can help other peoples... Thats if I don't Confuzzle them !!! LOL !!! Does your head hurt ???

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345