Thread: Bin Cue Svcd Question

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    I have a movie that is a .bin and .cue file. Ok, easy enough, i figure i just burn it to disc with alcohol or whatever. but when i do, it just puts 5 svcd files on the disc which are as follows [ CDI EXT MPEGAV SEGMENT VCD] . so, how do i put these files onto a disc so that it makes the movie? Nero wont do it. when i choose make a vcd or svcd, it wont take these files. any suggestions?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl2
    those 5 files are the correct files for svcd
    if you put it in a dvd player (that supports svcd) it will play if you want to play it on your pc, grab videolan and play the bin file or the burned cd
    you can also open the mpegav folder and open the file inside with wmp and it should play that way also

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    ok, cool. ill try that. im just not familiar with other than avi or mpeg thanks oh and also, the file inside the mpegav is a .dat file

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@10 February 2004 - 02:02
    ok, cool. ill try that. im just not familiar with other than avi or mpeg thanks oh and also, the file inside the mpegav is a .dat file
    its supposed 2 be

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@10 February 2004 - 01:51
    I have a movie that is a .bin and .cue file. Ok, easy enough, i figure i just burn it to disc with alcohol or whatever. but when i do, it just puts 5 svcd files on the disc which are as follows [ CDI EXT MPEGAV SEGMENT VCD] . so, how do i put these files onto a disc so that it makes the movie? Nero wont do it. when i choose make a vcd or svcd, it wont take these files. any suggestions?
    look if u want 2 watch the movie on ur dvd player than burn the .cue wit nero and choose Burn Image To Disc and burn the .cue
    and if u want 2 watch the movie on ur comp theres no need 2 burn it like muchspl2 said get VideoLan and open the .bin or .cue wit VideoLan and watch it