Thread: Top Bush Aide Is Questioned In Cia Leak.

mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/10/politics...print&position=

A federal grand jury has questioned one current and one former aide to President Bush, and investigators have interviewed six others, in an effort to discover who revealed the name of an undercover CIA officer to a newspaper columnist, sources involved in the case said yesterday.

White House press secretary Scott McClellan said yesterday that he talked to the grand jury last week. Mary Matalin, former counselor to Vice President Cheney, testified Jan. 23, the sources said. Neither is suspected by prosecutors of having exposed undercover CIA officer Valerie Plame, but both were questioned about White House public relations strategy, the sources said.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Interesting?

Nah.

Rather normal-S.O.P.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by j2k4@10 February 2004 - 14:48
    Interesting?

Nah.

Rather normal-S.O.P.
    it shows that novak did in fact talk to 2 white house staff... thats pretty interesting by my standards.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by mogadishu+10 February 2004 - 18:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 10 February 2004 - 18:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@10 February 2004 - 14:48
    Interesting?

Nah.

Rather normal-S.O.P.
    it shows that novak did in fact talk to 2 white house staff... thats pretty interesting by my standards. [/b][/quote]
    I didn&#39;t think that fact had been obscured other than as to their identities.

I read his column regularly; he is very much "connected", as he&#39;s been doing his thing for 40+ years.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain