Thread: Wentloog

Does anybody know what he hell is this "wentloog". Bunch of audio books(mostly on e-mule) are signed with: "search for more on wentloog"! Google don't recognize it and nowhere on p2p to find anything about it?
    Thanx

2. Lounge   -   #2
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Apparently it's both a hotel and a wetland.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Wentloog is an audio book ripper — a very good ripper! Files that r tagged his r top quality. He is to audio books what groups like DMT, DEiTY or ViTE r to movies.

I should have a list of his titles somewhere if that's what ur looking for. Let me know and I'll go a lookin'.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

4. Lounge   -   #4
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I wonder if he lives in the hotel or the wetland.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by guit_steel@11 February 2004 - 16:04
    Wentloog is an audio book ripper — a very good ripper!  Files that r tagged his r top quality.  He is to audio books what groups like DMT, DEiTY or ViTE r to movies.

I should have a list of his titles somewhere if that's what ur looking for.  Let me know and I'll go a lookin'. 
    Please do so. Spending lots of time from home to work and audio-books are always good company :music1:
    p.s.
    On what p2p are those books? Using kazaalite and e-mule but haven't found much from wentloog?!

6. Lounge   -   #6

7. Lounge   -   #7
    n00b

Heart

Hi all, I found this post while searching for "Wentloog" on Google. According to Wikipedia it can also mean a hundred.

I started collecting Wentloog's books on Limewire many years ago, and then started contributing my own, as "Wentloog Whix", since Whix was another contributor of audio books. Now I have over 400 audio books in my collection, and growing. You can find them on ED2K but since the searching system is not great I also post the titles on sharethefiles.com and ftireloaded.net

I will be happy to post them in the relevant places here too, if anyone is interested.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    FST has an eD2K verifieds section that's, well, dead. It is however accepting new threads, so you could post it there.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."