Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Had A Good Time At Guantanamo, Says Inmate

Originally posted by Billy_Dean@11 February 2004 - 02:35
    l have an Afghan friend who has recently returned from Afghanistan. He is a Pashtoun, and was heavily involved with the mujahadin during the Russian occupation. lt was him that l went in with. He tells me that talk of the Taliban regaining control is bullshit. He is related to the local warlord from his home city of Kandaha. The US has done a deal with the warlords to secure their areas, with the promise of funding as long as there is no dissent. It is they that are repressing the people now, not the Taliban, and, according to him, are far worse than the Taliban ever were. The US knows this, obviously, but find it easier to blame someone else for the consequenses of their actions. People should never forget that the CIA set up the schools in Pakistan that trained the Taliban, and then financed their push accross Afghanistan. All this was for the gas pipeline. The deal with the warlords is for the same reason.

Ask him if the poppies are blooming yet, Thanks

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>+11 February 2004 - 15:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (<TROUBLE^MAKER> @ 11 February 2004 - 15:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@11 February 2004 - 02:35
    l have an Afghan friend who has recently returned from Afghanistan.&nbsp; He is a Pashtoun, and was heavily involved with the mujahadin during the Russian occupation. lt was him that l went in with.&nbsp; He tells me that talk of the Taliban regaining control is bullshit.&nbsp; He is related to the local warlord from his home city of Kandaha.&nbsp; The US has done a deal with the warlords to secure their areas, with the promise of funding as long as there is no dissent.&nbsp; It is they that are repressing the people now, not the Taliban, and, according to him, are far worse than the Taliban ever were.&nbsp; The US knows this, obviously, but find it easier to blame someone else for the consequenses of their actions.&nbsp; People should never forget that the CIA set up the schools in Pakistan that trained the Taliban, and then financed their push accross Afghanistan.&nbsp; All this was for the gas pipeline.&nbsp; The deal with the warlords is for the same reason.

Ask him if the poppies are blooming yet, Thanks [/b][/quote]
    actually, they are.. very much. The taliban was cracking down on that, but since the war production has skyrocketed.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Originally posted by mogadishu+11 February 2004 - 17:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 11 February 2004 - 17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@11 February 2004 - 15:46
    <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean
    @11 February 2004 - 02:35
    l have an Afghan friend who has recently returned from Afghanistan. He is a Pashtoun, and was heavily involved with the mujahadin during the Russian occupation. lt was him that l went in with. He tells me that talk of the Taliban regaining control is bullshit. He is related to the local warlord from his home city of Kandaha. The US has done a deal with the warlords to secure their areas, with the promise of funding as long as there is no dissent. It is they that are repressing the people now, not the Taliban, and, according to him, are far worse than the Taliban ever were. The US knows this, obviously, but find it easier to blame someone else for the consequenses of their actions. People should never forget that the CIA set up the schools in Pakistan that trained the Taliban, and then financed their push accross Afghanistan. All this was for the gas pipeline. The deal with the warlords is for the same reason.

Ask him if the poppies are blooming yet, Thanks
    actually, they are.. very much. The taliban was cracking down on that, but since the war production has skyrocketed. [/b][/quote]
    Because the US doesn&#39;t take anyone caught in the opium trade over to the sports arena for a public execution. We could be just as affective as the Taliban if we doled out death sentences like the Taliban.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    BANNED
    l don&#39;t know who you are Troublemaker, but you obviously know very little about what your country gets up to. (l take it you&#39;re American?) Heroin has funded a very large part of US covert and overt operations around the world for decades, the CIA even had it&#39;s own airline running the stuff around. Perhaps you should get a life outside the internet and the TV.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Indeed.

Hey, Afganistan has such a shitty economy, why can&#39;t they sell drugs to supplement their national income? Kinda like America except without "FDA APPROVED" stamped on them.

For anyone who is interested, check out "The Dragon Syndicates: The Global Phenomenon of the Triads", and "Opium: A History" by Martin Booth. They have some facinating insights into how the CIA was moving heroin for the major manufacturers in Asia. Apparently they needed the money to fund operations in Vietnam, Cambodia and South America.

Actually, maybe George W. Shrub is right to give the CIA extra money. Look what happens when they don&#39;t get enough...

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+11 February 2004 - 23:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 11 February 2004 - 23:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>l don&#39;t know who you are Troublemaker, but you obviously know very little about what your country gets up to. (l take it you&#39;re American?) Heroin has funded a very large part of US covert and overt operations around the world for decades, the CIA even had it&#39;s own airline running the stuff around. Perhaps you should get a life outside the internet and the TV.

[/b]

I said "The US doesn&#39;t take anyone caught in the opium trade over to the sports arena for a public execution

I&#39;m very familiar with opiums history the 2 opium wars around 1850 where England & France started a war with China and forced it to buy opium witch lasted until Europeans were thrown out by ww2 Japs. After war2 France tried to conquer the Golden triangle but failed. So they begged the CIA to take it over well the CIA gave the job to Lucky Luciano and Meir Lansky along with other Sicilian crime syndicates and they delivered there opium to Marseilles gangsters to refine it to Heroin this operation was commonly known as "THE FRENCH CONNECTION"
    Of course nothing lasts forever and eventually the CIA had to Start delivering the opium it&#39;s self instead of using under world syndicates, so they created infamous AIR AMERICA TO deliver it to Marseilles, and yes I know it was then sold in Europe and the USA to Addicts on the street.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/heroin/opiwar1.htm

http://www.oldnewspublishing.com/opium.htm

http://www.adjunctcollege.com/OpiateHistory2a.html

you see your secret knowledge of opium is not so secret or is it a suprise, the CIA FUCKED WITH IT FOR 50 YEARS, While England and France fucked with it for 200 years.

<!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean
    @11 February 2004 - 23:40
    l&nbsp; Perhaps you should get a life outside the internet and the TV. [/quote]

It&#39;s foolish to try and make judgements on a persons life that you only know from a message board.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    BANNED
    It&#39;s foolish to try and make judgements on a persons life that you only know from a message board.
    If it looks like a prick, talks like a prick and acts like a prick, people can be forgiven for thinking it is a prick&#33;

Do you really believe your new found Googled knowledge impresses anyone?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@12 February 2004 - 03:45
    If it looks like a prick, talks like a prick and acts like a prick, people can be forgiven for thinking it is a prick&#33;

Do you really believe your new found Googled knowledge impresses anyone?

That post demonstrates that I KNOW what my governments up to as it pertain to covert drug smuggling and shows ENGLAND & FRANCE where the original engineers of this kind of bastardized covert operation done under the auspices of foreign policy interests.

The links are to verify what I posted and to present more info to any one who is interested.

And I did it without calling you a prick, and where the info came from is irrelevant as long it&#39;s factual, lastly it&#39;s awfully arrogant to think your the only one that knew this because it&#39;s taught in American high school history classes.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Poster
    smells like bullshit to me. i know i&#39;d say what they want after a year in captivity
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J&#39;Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12