Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Staying Up All Night ...

TRshady
    How caring of you BB .... cheers, up for doing this coursework for me? ... now that is a true friendship right there ..... though give its early days, give it time for you to love meh ... and you'll do my work in time. Ah, what am I on about .... effects of no sleep are starting to show ... lawd elp us.

Main coursework is Science (on photosynthesis) .. and Food coursework, though ict and french are due in on friday and I haven't started ... whats the word? ... oh yeah ... behind.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You are starting to fall aslep already TR. 30 years we have been together. The children are 26 and 24. One goes to UCD Dublin the other went to Glasgow Uni.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    internet.news
    Originally posted by TRshady@11 February 2004 - 02:21
    Quit the self promotion I.News ... this is my all nighter thread, but it seems your taking part, so take a seat, get a drink and lets do this together.

< helps, feeling more refreshed now .. though a tad tired and I sense a migraine on the horizon ...
    No matter.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    TRshady
    Great to hear there doing well ..... you must be proud.
    Your also right about me falling asleep, but with you here, its rude to leave this conversation (any excuse to keep maself here).

Woo ... TRshady has reach 12:30am .... going strong. Time for a update to ma off the wall documentry. Coursework is going well ... at this rate ... I&#39;ll have it alllll done ... by next week tuesday.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    I&#39;ll stay up with ya.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Get stuck into the coursework TR. The aussie Contingent are just about to arrive. they will help you no end.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    TRshady
    Yay&#33; ... so thats BB, StupidGuy (no offence mate ) ... and IE news it seems.
    First one to drop out (this is measured by not posting for 20mins, lol) ...... ummmm ....... is a silly billy bum face ... so make sure you stick with me.

Following tradition, please present you Shadys&#39;All&#39;Nighters Membership id (give us a profile of yaself. ).

8. Lounge   -   #28
    i would but..........................but ...............?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    I&#39;ll be Proof.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    TRshady
    Yes, I know its a bit pointless ... but at the moment there is so much inlife stressing me out, and right now I&#39;d like nothing better then to stay up and work ... chatting to great people through the night, and go school in the morning like im under the influence.

....... you for it?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast