Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Users

This is for all of you who thinks its cool and fun to rename files, so that it looks like your cool and have shit you dont have... STOP that crap!

There should be a blacklist for users like that...

Also I hate getting songs that are only loops, whats the point of that? I can make loops to, but I dont put them on kazaa.<span style='color:red'>
    </span>

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    yes, those people suck..

that would be interesting though, to put down every person&#39;s name on kazaa who shared "verified fakes"...

then if you weren&#39;t sure if it was a good file, you could highlight the name and search in the list.

hmm.. however, i&#39;m sure it has been thought of before and been rejected due to complicatedness something or other

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Stick to this site and the verifieds sections and you will be okay dude, as I myself have NEVER gotten a bad file from the verifieds here.

Renaming is lame of course, but it happens. Haven&#39;t gotten one of those files in a long time, and neither will you if you stick here.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    The companies trying to stop P2P networks are usually the ones with fakes. Calm down... as for people renaming things... they&#39;re psycho Some users don&#39;t know what they&#39;re getting when they DL so you can&#39;t stop fakes. >_<

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Oh well... At least you can previev audio and videofiles before they are completed

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Yep, there are some other methods to for finding fakes... nice sig by the way. =]

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Shinigami@4 March 2003 - 03:59
    Yep, there are some other methods to for finding fakes... nice sig by the way. =]
    Thanx :-"

Yeah, most of the time Title and filname dont even match

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    And then there are the nice users that rename the file to say "FAKE&#33;" or something to that effect which lightens the task of searching. :teehee:

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by INTERcEPTOR@3 March 2003 - 21:54
    Oh well... At least you can previev audio and videofiles before they are completed&nbsp;
    Oh Yeah.. That kind of stuff used to drive me right off my rocker &#33; I once downloaded a 83Mb. "movie file" that wound up being a .mp3 loop&#33; So I know where your coming from.. but the Verifieds and the tools can really save you alot of grief.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Most movie files, unless it is a tv show, will be at least 100+mb or more. Most dvd ripz are 700+.

Always mouse over and compare filename to title. You can pretty much spot a fake a mile (kilometer for the rest of you LOL) away.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast