Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Games, Expect Better

Poster
    I have yet to play sim city 4.<i have it installed but no time or too lazy
    but generals has been the first c&c game I&#39;ve liked<is something wrong with me

2. Games   -   #12
    in generals i can beat the game in a week but for original c&c took me like a month. SimCity4: no comment.

3. Games   -   #13
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    all im going to say is

FIFA
    FIFA
    FIFA
    FIFA
    FIFA
    FIFA
    FIFA
    FIFA

Bring back the Amiga version of Sensible Soccer, and cannon fodder was better and a lot harder than any of the C&C games will ever be.

4. Games   -   #14
    njs12345's Avatar Poster
    inside your head, and you can't get me out, mwahahaha
    I disagree with u about simcity 4, i liked it a lot. I can&#39;t comment on C&C Generals cause I can&#39;t find a copy on my SN.

For all of you that like Strategy, Empire Earth is quite good.

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Solder of Fortune&#33; Guys jumping from all locations like that almost made me fall out of my chair, lol. Sim city 2000 was fun, I liked to mess around with the city builder thing...

But there are alot of recent games that are good:
    GTA3
    Ghost recon
    CNC renegade
    Red Faction

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by UserX@5 March 2003 - 01:58
    dunno about u guys but a lot of new games i&#39;ve downloaded were kinda disappointing. like simcity4 and generals&nbsp; . is it just me or these games seems sorta unfinished and rushing out? gameplay isn&#39;t as fun as the pervious versions of these game. well that&#39;s just me. what do u guys think?&nbsp;
    Just Curious, what was the file name of the SC 4 you downloaded?

7. Games   -   #17
    Yeah, you are right.

Were are the good old games without heavy images and ordinary fun?

I finished C&C Generals and it was too easy.

High tech sucks.

8. Games   -   #18
    i concur as well . Games these days just suck , Sea dogs for example , its suppose to be a open ended random world , but when playing it i just got the feeling of "random " encounters , the different pirates in the game can&#39;t even sack the towns . Right right but back to the games sucking these days they spend too much time on the graphics and not enought time on the plot and playablity , i&#39;d be just fine having OK graphics if it ment playing in an enviroment that felt truly alive . I think the next best game out is proably going to be something like morrowind 3 , if you&#39;ve never played morrowind elder scrolls you should its really fun with only a few sight downsides (some of the cities are not very pederstrian friendly) .

GTA was fun (after you kill your ten thousand person thou it gets old , but don&#39;t worry that takes awhile )

ghost recon , nice game as well but a squad of just six feels too small

9. Games   -   #19
    stoi I agree FIFA has gone from bad to worse to ever worser&#33;&#33;

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    cds ... cds ... cds

what happened to the games that could fit into 5 1/2 inch disks ?

gunship
    simpsons
    duck tales
    treasure mountain
    etc etc etc etc

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast