Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pocket Pc

how many here would be interested in movies for your pocket pc? I am in the process of converting some of my movies for my pocket pc and if a bunch of you guys are interested then I will make some hashes for them. thats if and when I figure out how to make hashes so let me know what you guys think

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    What file sizes are you thinking about? I only have 256MB CF cards. I prefer to keep the sound mono (16 bit or less) to preserve the video quality.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ha ha good question darth sushi! I'm thinking about 90 meg files and very good vid and 16 bit audio how does that sound? also I think it would be cool if we would all get together on this and maybe have a section just for PPC movies, think about it! they will be small so it would be great for all the people who have 56K modems AND PPC's are getting more and more popular everyday so we would be keeping up with the times

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by be_man31@11 February 2004 - 07:35
    ha ha good question darth sushi! I'm thinking about 90 meg files and very good vid and 16 bit audio    how does that sound? 
    Sounds good!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Pocket PC , thats one gadget i don't have at the moment. Better get my credit card out and rush to the shop

Which would you recommend? nothing too expensive though.

EDIT: Think i'll browse ebuyer
    Robert00000

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    good news folks! I've managed to get the movies down to 68 megs! but I want to increase that to 80 or 90 megs for better video quality because at some points when theres alot of action the vid looks pixalated and bleeds a bit, but it's not very bad at all but still I want em to look perfect

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    is there any way to post pics here? I want to show you guys the quality of the movies when they play on the pocket pc

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by be_man31@11 February 2004 - 17:13
    is there any way to post pics here? I want to show you guys the quality of the movies when they play on the pocket pc
    Uploadit.org where u can upload ur pics, u r doing a nice work, let us know when u finish encoding those movies!!!!

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    ok here is the first pic but it looks a little better on the ppc, I had to convert the pic from BMP to JPG so it lost some quality. tell me what you think? oh and 2 points to who can figure what the movie is oh and thanks to mEtho for the tip and compliment

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    ok here is another one see who can guess this one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast