Thread: 5in1 Cd

skelley521's Avatar puter ghost
    I know that there is the 6in1 and the 8in1, but I was only able to find the 5in1...should have it by tomorrow...lol.

Does anyone have any info or a website that might have more information concerning this??

Thanks,
    Steve

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    The 8-in-1 CD does indeed exist. I've just got it and its pretty amazing. For more info, copy and paste the following URL into your browser:-

http://members.rogers.com/khauyeung/WXP-MCE-TPE.HTM

There are a couple of other 8-in-1's knocking about as well as 5-in-1, 6-in-1 etc but the one referred to on the above web page is the best in my opinion.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Skelly, 8in1 stinks because all the xp's need to be activated. you might as well dl the corp edition and get a corp key, that os wont make you activate.

BTW, scary avatar. Wow is that weird.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    where can i get these?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I have it, it works. I don't really use it, but i thought i would throw it up.
    I got mine for free from MS. so ha

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by mobboss01@7 March 2003 - 01:23
    Skelly, 8in1 stinks because all the xp's need to be activated.  you might as well dl the corp edition and get a corp key, that os wont make you activate.

BTW, scary avatar.  Wow is that weird. 
    Thanks mobboss01, running xp corp 720,000,000 days left to act.
    canceled 8in1.....got and burned 5in1..never tested, just tossed in pile with 5,000 other cd's and went back for more....

Anyone got a good word on SuperUtl. 2003.....its been 2 weeks and cable modem showing no joy

Avatar result of 20yrs surfing and falling asleep on keyboard

Thanks,
    Steve

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi skelly, Ive got over 200meg of that super utililities cd off emule, still going to take a bit longer though with the speed its going

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by stoi@7 March 2003 - 10:46
    Hi skelly, Ive got over 200meg of that super utililities cd off emule, still going to take a bit longer though with the speed its going
    Hey stoi, glad to hear that someones modem is getting some joy :beerchug: