Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting No Responses!

Originally posted by newcster68@5 March 2003 - 03:39

Hey everybody! I'm not trying to sound like a total jerk or anything but I'm kinda feelin a little left out in the forum chat. I have put up about 5 posts in the last couple of days and nobody even replies to them or even answers my questions.    I'm feelin so unwanted!! 
    Its because no one likes you

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    That's a fuckload of advertising you got there too it actually hurts my eyes, your plugging MSN, YAHOO, K-lite, & Loony Tunes , AGHHHHHAAAA LET ME OUT OF HERE.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Don't feel bad its nothing personal, people are just too damm busy wacking off, thats all

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by kylman5000+6 March 2003 - 00:15--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kylman5000 @ 6 March 2003 - 00:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--newcster68@5 March 2003 - 03:39

Hey everybody&#33; I&#39;m not trying to sound like a total jerk or anything but I&#39;m kinda feelin a little left out in the forum chat. I have put up about 5 posts in the last couple of days and nobody even replies to them or even answers my questions. I&#39;m feelin so unwanted&#33;&#33;
    Its because no one likes you [/b][/quote]
    Who the F&#39; are you? someone reaches out and thats your response?
    "in pace requescat"

5. Lounge   -   #15
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner

Thanku FallenKnight308&#33;&#33; I was going to come back on his response with something evil but Sigh&#33; I&#39;m not that type of person. I do appreciate the backup though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12